Author Topic: James Comey Admits He Didn’t Tell Trump that Democrats Financed Dossier  (Read 677 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
20 Dec 2018

NEW YORK — In testimony, James Comey admitted that when he infamously briefed then President-elect Donald Trump about the controversial dossier, Comey did not inform the incoming president about who financed the document.

The detail, contained in a second round of Comey’s testimony released earlier this week, is particularly relevant since the embattled former FBI director admitted in testimony two weeks ago that he was aware the dossier authored by former British spy Christopher Steele was financed by Democrats who opposed Trump.

Comey’s seeming withholding of information from Trump about the political origins of the dossier raises further questions. Comey last year stated that he pushed back against a request from Trump to possibly investigate the origins of “salacious material” – meaning the dossier — that the agency possessed in the course of its investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential campaign.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/20/james-comey-admits-he-didnt-tell-trump-that-democrats-financed-dossier/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
James Comey is, and long has been, a made man in the Clinton mafia and but for that fact no one would know his name!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

The Democrats AND Republicans used Fusion GPS, a Washington opposition research company, to do background research on Trump (Democrats paying), and background research on Hillary Clinton (Republicans paying).

Every candidate, if he/she is serious, pays for opposition research on those running against them.  The Republicans quit Fusion GPS at some point.

It is Fusion GPS who found the material about Trump which included the dossier. The Democrat Party didn't know what Fusion GPS would find. There was no point in Comey saying who paid for the information - the point was Fusion GPS found it.  I have read how Fusion contacted people that resulted in the dossier.  It was Fusion who found it, not the Democrat Party.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

The Democrats AND Republicans used Fusion GPS, a Washington opposition research company, to do background research on Trump (Democrats paying), and background research on Hillary Clinton (Republicans paying).

Every candidate, if he/she is serious, pays for opposition research on those running against them.  The Republicans quit Fusion GPS at some point.

It is Fusion GPS who found the material about Trump which included the dossier. The Democrat Party didn't know what Fusion GPS would find. There was no point in Comey saying who paid for the information - the point was Fusion GPS found it.  I have read how Fusion contacted people that resulted in the dossier.  It was Fusion who found it, not the Democrat Party.

The Republicans dumped Fusion well before the Dossier scheme was cooked up by the Rats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: