Author Topic: Elon Musk felt like he 'was dying' after 2nd COVID booster shot, cousin in 'peak health' suffered my  (Read 346 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 21, 2023 6:41am EST
Elon Musk felt like he 'was dying' after 2nd COVID booster shot, cousin in 'peak health' suffered myocarditis
CDC says cases of myocarditis are 'rare risk' to those who receive mRNA COVID-19 vaccine

By Lawrence Richard FOXBusiness

Elon Musk took to Twitter late Friday evening to share his personal experience with the second COVID booster shot, explaining he ran into "major side effects."

In a series of tweets, the Twitter CEO said he felt like he "was dying" and that a cousin of his in "peak health" suffered myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart which is listed as a possible side effect of some coronavirus vaccines.

"I had major side effects from my second booster shot. Felt like I was dying for several days. Hopefully, no permanent damage, but I dunno," Musk said in a tweet.

He added: "And my cousin, who is young & in peak health, had a serious case of myocarditis. Had to go to the hospital."

In a third post, Musk explained it was not his choice to get the second booster but was a requirement to visit a Tesla location in Berlin, Germany.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/elon-musk-felt-like-he-was-dying-2nd-covid-booster-shot-cousin-peak-health-suffered-myocarditis
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Elon Musk
@elonmusk

I had OG C19 before vaccines came out and it was basically a mild cold.

Then had J&J vaccine with no bad effects, except my arm hurt briefly.

First mRNA booster was ok, but the second one crushed me.

Elon Musk
·
Jan 21, 2023
@elonmusk
·
Follow
Replying to @ScottAdamsSays
I had major side effects from my second booster shot. Felt like I was dying for several days. Hopefully, no permanent damage, but I dunno.
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
·
Follow
And my cousin, who is young & in peak health, had a serious case of myocarditis. Had to go to the hospital.
1:39 AM · Jan 21, 2023