Author Topic: Michael Cohen discussed mysterious $1.8 million loan to pool boy that Jerry Falwell Jr and his wife  (Read 1129 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I think I've seen this movie.

Jerry Falwell Jr. confirmed that he loaned $1.8 million to a young pool attendant he and his wife had befriended while staying six years ago at a luxury hotel.

Buzzfeed News had previously reported on a lawsuit that claimed the evangelical leader and his wife had developed a “friendly relationship” in 2012 with Giancarlo Granda, then 21 years old, at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, and Falwell confirmed in a court filing that he helped set up the younger man in business......

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/michael-cohen-brokered-mysterious-1-8-million-loan-pool-boy-jerry-falwell-jr-wife-befriended/?fbclid=IwAR3Hhb6ObBVus0fPwY2YydavRvsQJlIgCGkBNP4SvhJG9HzqhM_VA5fggiQ#.XB0XjFQ03jI.facebook

Offline Frank Cannon

This is about as fake a news at it gets. WTF is this garbage....

A source close to Falwell told Buzzfeed News he was “sure” Falwell had discussed the Granda case with former Trump attorney Michael Cohen

How meaningless a statement to run an effing hit piece on. I mentioned to my plumber that I effed my wife this morning. That has about as much impact as this story does.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is about as fake a news at it gets. WTF is this garbage....

A source close to Falwell told Buzzfeed News he was “sure” Falwell had discussed the Granda case with former Trump attorney Michael Cohen

How meaningless a statement to run an effing hit piece on. I mentioned to my plumber that I effed my wife this morning. That has about as much impact as this story does.

Did you have to pry Casey Jones off of her?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rrcorky

He is a god man and all should bow to the great holy men who peddle Jesus on T.V.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This sounds like a botched business dealing. But of course, he's a preacher's son so let's selectively report the details, ignore the other people involved, and play the "young gay pool boy" narrative to humiliate and discredit Christians.

Besides, Jonathan Falwell inherited Jerry Sr.'s ministry, not Jerry Jr.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jerry Falwell Jr. confirmed that he loaned $1.8 million to a young pool attendant he and his wife had befriended while staying six years ago at a luxury hotel.

Kinda makes me wonder how many times he refriended them. That must have been a red letter weekend for the Falwells.

I wonder if "orgasm" was a new word learned by the Mrs that weekend?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!