Author Topic: Fox News host: 'We'd be up in arms' if Obama did what Trump has done with funding border wall  (Read 1125 times)

Offline corbe

Fox News host: 'We'd be up in arms' if Obama did what Trump has done with funding border wall

By Emily Birnbaum - 12/19/18 08:44 PM EST

Fox News host Lisa "Kennedy" Montgomery on Wednesday claimed "we’d all be up in arms" if former President Obama did what President Trump has done with funding his proposed U.S.–Mexico border wall.

Kennedy's comments came as she discussed Trump's proposal to have the military work on the wall.

“That’s not the way the government works,” Kennedy said on Fox News. “You can’t just take $1 billion from this program, $1 billion from over here, and then put it toward your pet project.”

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/media/422206-fox-news-host-wed-be-up-in-arms-if-obama-did-what-trump-has-with-funding-border-wall
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

I've always liked this Gal but must admit it's probably sexual in some nature.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Axeslinger

I've always liked this Gal but must admit it's probably sexual in some nature.

@corbe
As a young man of the MTV generation, I can  say with all authority that that ain’t Kennedy
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 02:37:42 am by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When their guy can't get away with it, "our" guy often does. And that's how we continue the shuffle down the road to the totalitarian abyss. Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis