Author Topic: Trump wishes Michael Flynn good luck ahead of sentencing  (Read 547 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump wishes Michael Flynn good luck ahead of sentencing
« on: December 18, 2018, 02:56:02 pm »
Trump wishes Michael Flynn good luck ahead of sentencing
by Caitlin Yilek
 | December 18, 2018 07:18 AM

President Trump on Tuesday wished his disgraced former national security adviser Michael Flynn good luck ahead of his sentencing Tuesday for admitting to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russian officials.

Trump appeared eager to see what Flynn will say, if anything, at the sentencing about alleged Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

“Good luck today in court to General Michael Flynn. Will be interesting to see what he has to say, despite tremendous pressure being put on him, about Russian Collusion in our great and, obviously, highly successful political campaign. There was no Collusion!” Trump wrote.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-wishes-michael-flynn-good-luck-ahead-of-sentencing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Trump wishes Michael Flynn good luck ahead of sentencing
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 05:22:36 pm »
Judge Sullivan harshly admonished Michael Flynn for acting as unregistered agent while serving as the national security adviser, leaving open the possibility of jail time for Flynn.

“All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the National Security Adviser to the President of the United States. That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."
Sullivan says he could impose a sentence of incarceration.

"I am not hiding my disgust, my disdain for your criminal offense," Sullivan said, straining his voice and taking a brief pause. "Yes, your honor," Flynn said, though he was not asked a question.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/michael-flynn-sentencing/index.html

Last week, Hannity and Jarrett were musing the judge would throw the case out, based on his reaction to the Ted Stevens case. Guess not.    :shrug:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.