Author Topic: Fox News’ Napolitano Says Trump is an ‘Unindicted Co-Conspirator’: ‘Ample Evidence’ to Indict POTUS  (Read 1364 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News’ Napolitano Says Trump is an ‘Unindicted Co-Conspirator’: ‘Ample Evidence’ to Indict POTUS
by Ken Meyer | Dec 17th, 2018, 3:59 pm

Judge Andrew Napolitano says President Donald Trump could face a “doomsday” over the various investigations surrounding him.

The Fox News senior judicial analyst gave an interview on Fox News earlier Monday in which he rebuked Rudy Giuliani for saying that Robert Mueller will never be allowed to interview the president. Hours later, he doubled down when he joined Fox News anchor Shepard Smith and said Trump could end up getting indicted over his most recent legal woes.

“Last week in a federal direct court here in New York City, a federal judge at the end of Michael Cohen‘s sentencing said the president orchestrated and paid for this crime,” Napolitano said.

“So you’re saying he’s an unindicted co-conspirator?” Smith asked.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-napolitano-says-trump-is-an-unindicted-co-conspirator-ample-evidence-to-indict-potus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nappy thinks he's better than Alan Dersowicz.  So he just takes the opposite view to try and remain relevant to the liberals since he has lost all cred on the GOP side.

Offline skeeter

Co-conspirator in what?

They're figuring that out now.

First things first.

Offline Frank Cannon

How many times has this idiot blown a call in the past? Oh yeah. All of them.

Offline rustynail

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Nappy was just on Fox Business saying that all of this Rat noise about going after Trump is a waste of time because it will go nowhere. WTF?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Oh good!  That means Trump is home free!  Napolitano is the ONLY guy I know of that is wrong 100% of the time.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

Oh good!  That means Trump is home free!  Napolitano is the ONLY guy I know of that is wrong 100% of the time.

He was sweating so bad the other night I swear I saw his hair dye start running.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He was sweating so bad the other night I swear I saw his hair dye start running.

You would be sweating to if your bookie was waiting outside for you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Napolitano and Lee Corso on College Game Day.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nappy said that?   Whew!  I thought Trump might be in real trouble.  333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: