Author Topic: Comey rips Trump, GOP over 'lying'  (Read 685 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey rips Trump, GOP over 'lying'
« on: December 17, 2018, 10:47:27 pm »
Comey rips Trump, GOP over 'lying'
By Olivia Beavers - 12/17/18 04:07 PM EST

Former FBI Director James Comey on Monday railed against President Trump and his Republican allies in Congress, arguing their attacks on the FBI made no sense.

Comey slammed GOP lawmakers for remaining silent while he said Trump disregarded the rule of law.

"So another day of Hillary Clinton’s emails and the Steele dossier,” Comey told reporters after he was interviewed for roughly six hours behind closed doors. “This while the president of the United States is lying about the FBI, attacking the FBI and attacking the rule of law in this country. How does that make any sense?”

In biting comments, Comey characterized GOP lawmakers as too cowardly to stand up for the FBI for fear of political backlash.

more w/video
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/421745-comey-rips-trump-gop-over-lying
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Comey rips Trump, GOP over 'lying'
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 11:43:42 pm »
This is fake The Hill spun news. The real story here is that Comey basically admitted he leaked classified info....

The former FBI Director also refused to deny that he leaked classified information after he was fired as FBI Director - an assertion made by President Trump and others in April after it was revealed that Comey released what he claimed were personal memos documenting conversations with then-president-elect Trump in which he says he felt pressured to end the investigation into former national security adviser Mike Flynn.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-17/comey-lashes-out-trump-gop-lawmakers-after-six-hours-testimony

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 11:47:24 pm »
This is fake The Hill spun news. The real story here is that Comey basically admitted he leaked classified info....

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-17/comey-lashes-out-trump-gop-lawmakers-after-six-hours-testimony

I figured the media were avoiding reporting something, with all the Trump-slamming Comey quotes they were featuring.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 11:49:21 pm »
I figured the media were avoiding reporting something, with all the Trump-slamming Comey quotes they were featuring.

The Lib media is totally spinning this. I watched the actual press conference on this and Comey looked like a clown.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 02:05:39 am »
The Lib media is totally spinning this. I watched the actual press conference on this and Comey looked like a clown.

He was a friggin Magpie.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: