Author Topic: 'What is wrong with you?' Fans beg liberal country star Tim McGraw to rethink propaganda trip to Cub  (Read 1311 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'What is wrong with you?' Fans beg liberal country star Tim McGraw to rethink propaganda trip to Cuba

A self-described “blue-dog Democrat” country music star who supported former President Barack Obama’s 2008 candidacy has sparked outrage by announcing that he intends to perform in the Communist dictatorship and veritable hellhole of Cuba next spring.

“The band and I are heading to Cuba in May. Can’t Wait! #HavanaNights,” country music singer Tim McGraw excitedly tweeted to his three million followers earlier this month, triggering outrage from those concerned about the left-wing nation’s history of human rights violations.

He included a video that invited his fans to spend thousands of dollars to travel to Cuba with him.

McGraw has invited his American fans to spend between $2,999 to $5,799 to travel with him and spend four days at a music festival he’ll be hosting in Havana.

Read more at: https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/12/16/what-is-wrong-with-you-fans-beg-liberal-country-star-tim-mcgraw-to-rethink-propaganda-trip-to-cuba-703561

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Tug would be so proud.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

Tug would be so proud.

I don't know. Tim is a result of Tug banging a High School chick Roy Moore style.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't know. Tim is a result of Tug banging a High School chick Roy Moore style.

She was a "Baseball Annie".  Totally acceptable back in the day.

Offline LadyLiberty

I've never been impressed with his singing.  He uses autotune.

Offline Applewood

If I was to spend more than $3, 000 on travel, it wouldn't be to that commie hellhole, Cuba.

Online Wingnut

If I was to spend more than $3, 000 on travel, it wouldn't be to that commie hellhole, Cuba.
Had a boss who loved to go there back in the late 90's and early2000's.   Never understood the attraction. He was a big baller.   

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
McGraw doesn't care,and neither do country music fans. Just look at the successes of people like Willie Nelson and Dolly Parton and you will see the truth.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online rustynail

Country music isn't.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Country music isn't.
I think their brand is spelled without the 'O'.

Offline RoosGirl

No one is going to tell the Indian Outlaw what to do.

Sorry...

Offline RoosGirl

I think their brand is spelled without the 'O'.

Right Un.