Author Topic: Tim Tebow remembers final moments of ‘hero’ Chelsie Watts’ life: "God's got this"  (Read 760 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Tim Tebow remembers final moments of ‘hero’ Chelsie Watts’ life: "God's got this"
By Caleb Parke | Fox News

Tim Tebow had a special bond with Chelsie Watts, and although she died almost four years ago, her legacy continues to impact others.

After Texas-native Watts was diagnosed with cancer at 17-years-old, she fought with a smile and championed the slogan "God's got this" along with the Bible verse Psalm 27:1. A few years into her battle, after graduating from high school and as a student in college, cancer came back. That same year, she became a recipient of Tim Tebow Foundation’s W15H program, which gives children with life-threatening illnesses the opportunity to meet the famous Christian athlete.

“What a special girl she was,” Tebow said. “The attitude that she had, the legacy that she left. The number of people she impacted…in the midst of facing death but knowing that there’s light at the end of it, she was able to see past her temporary pain into eternal significance and because of that more lives will possibly change than we could ever imagine.

Sorry...

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/gods-got-this-tim-tebow-remembers-final-moments-of-hero-chelsie-watts-life

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
May God Bless Tim for his unwavering dedication to his beliefs...I myself, salute such a strong young man in his pursuit of Godliness.

To Chelsie Watt's family, my sincerest condolences on your very premature loss of such a wonderful young woman.

God's got this.  Amen.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.