Author Topic: Tank Says Offset Needs to Tell the World Over and Over He Wants Cardi B Back  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/16/tank-cardi-b-offset-forgiveness/?vtest=100

Offset needs to shout from the mountaintops he wants Cardi B back ... so says Tank, who offers a very interesting if not accurate view of human nature.

We got the rapper Saturday night in the ATL, at the State Farm Arena for the V-103 Winterfest when he threw down his game plan for Offset ... shout out to the world that you want your wife back. "Be Loud, be apologetic with everything you do until you get your wife back," he says.

Tank doesn't know if his plan will work, but that leads him into a super interesting view of human nature.  He's not buying the whole, give-him-a-second-chance thing, because Tank thinks humans are so flawed -- so imperfect -- that sometimes people should get 4th and 5th chances.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

Here is to swimmin' with bow-legged women.

Fo Shizzle.

7777sleigh

Online berdie

I don't know any of these people and I don't really care.

By the way, doesn't this belong under Entertainment instead of National News?

Nah...the guys just wanted to review her assests. (I don't know these folks either...but it is humorous.)

Offline goodwithagun

What a natural beauty.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Nah...the guys just wanted to review her assests. (I don't know these folks either...but it is humorous.)

It is the Forum Ambassadors @Frank Cannon call.  I can not and will not usurp his topic moving/placement authority.

888mouth

Online Wingnut

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't know any of these people and I don't really care.

By the way, doesn't this belong under Entertainment instead of National News?

Uptight white racists like you would think this is Entertainment. In the hood this is Breaking National News......Whitey.

Offline goodwithagun

Uptight white racists like you would think this is Entertainment. In the hood this is Breaking National News......Whitey.

@Amb. Frank Cannon ?! Being forum ambassador is like being a lady; if you have to tell GOPers you are, you aren’t.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Amb. Frank Cannon ?! Being forum ambassador is like being a lady; if you have to tell GOPers you are, you aren’t.

Typical response from the White Power Structure. Rev Sharpton was right. I need to be down for the struggle. Asalaam alaikum.

Offline goodwithagun

Typical response from the White Power Structure. Rev Sharpton was right. I need to be down for the struggle. Asalaam alaikum.

Don’t mansplain anything to me @Amb. Frank Cannon .
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Welp.

There goes the neighborhood.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024