Author Topic: Defying Roger Waters, Pink Floyd tribute band reinstates Israel tour  (Read 550 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Israeli promoter Ziv Rubinstein says he convinced musicians to reverse last week’s decision to cancel amid heavy boycott pressure, threats
By JESSICA STEINBERG   
Today, 7:49 pm 

A Pink Floyd cover band has rescheduled its concerts in Israel a week after previously scrapping the planned performances under heavy pressure from the frontman of the original band, Roger Waters, to boycott the Jewish state.

When UK Pink Floyd Experience canceled its three scheduled concerts last week following heavy boycott pressure from the singer and vocal proponent of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, Israeli promoter Ziv Rubinstein got on a plane to talk them out of their decision.

“I used this thing called words,” said Rubinstein, a musician and promoter at EGOEast Productions. “I used the ammunition that Mr. Waters uses, which is his words.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/defying-roger-waters-pink-floyd-tribute-band-reinstates-israel-tour/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.