Author Topic: Cohen: Special counsel has 'substantial amount of information that corroborates' my testimony  (Read 536 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cohen: Special counsel has 'substantial amount of information that corroborates' my testimony
By John Bowden - 12/14/18 08:32 AM EST

President Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen hit back at allies of the president on Friday for seeking to discredit his testimony to the special counsel telling ABC's "Good Morning America" that the special counsel office had informed him that it had evidence corroborating some of his claims.

Cohen, who was sentenced this week to three years in prison for his role in a hush-money scheme targeting women accusing the president of affairs during the 2016 election, told George Stephanopoulos that Robert Mueller's team had told him his testimony had been found to be "credible."

"The special counsel stated emphatically that the information that I gave to them was credible," Cohen said Friday.

"There's a substantial amount of information that they possess that corroborates the fact that I am telling the truth," he continued.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/421364-cohen-special-counsel-has-substantial-amount-of-information-that
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

Â· Apr 21, 2018

The New York Times and a third rate reporter named Maggie Haberman, known as a Crooked H flunkie who I don’t speak to and have nothing to do with, are going out of their way to destroy Michael Cohen and his relationship with me in the hope that he will “flip.” They use....

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

....non-existent “sources” and a drunk/drugged up loser who hates Michael, a fine person with a wonderful family. Michael is a businessman for his own account/lawyer who I have always liked & respected. Most people will flip if the Government lets them out of trouble, even if....

7:10 AM - Apr 21, 2018

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

....it means lying or making up stories. Sorry, I don’t see Michael doing that despite the horrible Witch Hunt and the dishonest media!

7:10 AM - Apr 21, 2018

« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 11:46:42 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They got him now.... 888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.