Author Topic: Special Report: Scientists Expose The Truth Behind the Plastic ‘Crisis’ – Greenpeace Co-Founder: The  (Read 1203 times)

rangerrebew

Special Report: Scientists Expose The Truth Behind the Plastic ‘Crisis’ – Greenpeace Co-Founder: The ‘sea of plastic is a fiction. The ultimate in Fake News’

New report by team of scientists debunks the media and Greenpeace hyped ‘plastics crisis’

An independent report by Dr. Michael Connolly, Dr. Ronan Connolly,
Dr. Willie Soon, Dr. Patrick Moore and Dr. Imelda Connolly

Excerpted from new report: ‘Greenpeace wants a piece of your green’

Released During the UN Climate Summit in Katowice Poland (COP 24)

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotDecember 14, 2018 6:20 AM with 0 comments

Climate Depot Exclusive

Full 41-page PDF Report: The Truth Behind the Plastic ‘Crisis’ – Excerpted from “Analysis of Greenpeace’s business model & philosophy”

“One Word: Plastics.” Yes, just 51  years after the 1967 film “The Graduate”, “plastics” just may be the future of environmental scares, eclipsing the man-made climate scare. But this “plastics crisis” attempts to make people “feel guilty and worried about a ‘crisis’ which isn’t actually real,” according to a blockbuster new report by a team of international scientists.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2018/12/14/special-report-scientists-expose-the-truth-behind-the-plastic-crisis-greenpeace-co-founder-the-sea-of-plastic-is-a-fiction-the-ultimate-in-fake-news/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Gaia worshipers lying to make a buck.............say it ain't so!

Online DB

Unfortunately this has been taught in public schools for some time now and the younger generation believes all this BS is fact. Just like the claim that we're running out of places to dispose of our trash. With even the slightest actual thought about it it quickly becomes apparent that it is a complete lie. We have endless make work programs driven by false environmental claims that make us poorer lowering everyone's standard of living with the exception of those few profiting from the lies.

Offline the_doc

Gaia worshipers lying to make a buck.............say it ain't so!

As I understand California's new law, a waitress who offers a customer a straw can be convicted of a serious misdemeanor carrying a penalty of a thousand-dollar fine and six months in jail.

I guess California's a pretty hip place.

Online DB

As I understand California's new law, a waitress who offers a customer a straw can be convicted of a serious misdemeanor carrying a penalty of a thousand-dollar fine and six months in jail.

I guess California's a pretty hip place.

California earned its future.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
California earned its future.
Well embrace it, because the way the democrats are stealing seats and the republicans are castrating themselves, it's going to be showing up in more states. California was just the test bed and in some cases Oregon and Washington are ahead of the curve and I've read about some insane liberal things being done elsewhere that even California hasn't  stooped too.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Online DB

Well embrace it, because the way the democrats are stealing seats and the republicans are castrating themselves, it's going to be showing up in more states. California was just the test bed and in some cases Oregon and Washington are ahead of the curve and I've read about some insane liberal things being done elsewhere that even California hasn't  stooped too.

I believe California is going to become a glaring example for other states on what not to do. The exodus of productive middle class people is rapidly increasing.

Offline Joe Wooten

I believe California is going to become a glaring example for other states on what not to do. The exodus of productive middle class people is rapidly increasing.

Yeah, they move to another state and then vote for the same politicians that ruined California. Examples: Colorado, New Mexico, Washington, Nevada.....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yeah, they move to another state and then vote for the same politicians that ruined California. Examples: Colorado, New Mexico, Washington, Nevada.....

We need to build a wall.   Around Cali.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DB

Many "Californians" are Californians at all. They moved in like locus and consumed the place. Something like 70% of the programmers in the bay area are foreign born. No history or understanding of our constitution or that we are a Republic and not a mob rule democracy.

The bottom line is we've past critical mass on on people who are happy to vote to tax someone else for their free shit. Obama care is a shining example.