Author Topic: Trump says it’s ‘unpleasant’ to discuss indictments with Melania  (Read 413 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump says it’s ‘unpleasant’ to discuss indictments with Melania
by Judy Kurtz - 07/28/23 12:05 PM ET

Former President Trump says he’s not a fan of sharing news about his multiple criminal indictments with his wife, Melania Trump.

“It’s always unpleasant when you have to go in and tell your wife that, ‘By the way, tomorrow sometime I’m going to be indicted,’” the 45th president said during a Friday interview on “The John Fredericks Show.”

Trump continued the reenactment of a supposed conversation between him and the former first lady about the multiple probes.

“And she says, ‘For what?’ And I say, ‘I have no idea. I have absolutely no idea,’” he said.

On Thursday, the Justice Department accused Trump in a superseding indictment of attempting to delete surveillance footage at his Mar-a-Lago property in Florida related to his classified records case, which is scheduled to go to trial in May.

Last week, Trump announced he had been informed he is a target in the Justice Department investigation into his efforts to remain in power after losing the 2020 election.

The ex-commander in chief in April pleaded not guilty to 34 felony counts in New York, and he also faces another potential looming indictment in Georgia.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4125024-trump-says-its-unpleasant-to-discuss-indictments-with-melania/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Trump says it’s ‘unpleasant’ to discuss indictments with Melania
by Judy Kurtz - 07/28/23 12:05 PM ET

Former President Trump says he’s not a fan of sharing news about his multiple criminal indictments with his wife, Melania Trump.

“It’s always unpleasant when you have to go in and tell your wife that, ‘By the way, tomorrow sometime I’m going to be indicted,’” the 45th president said during a Friday interview on “The John Fredericks Show.”

Trump continued the reenactment of a supposed conversation between him and the former first lady about the multiple probes.

“And she says, ‘For what?’ And I say, ‘I have no idea. I have absolutely no idea,’” he said.

On Thursday, the Justice Department accused Trump in a superseding indictment of attempting to delete surveillance footage at his Mar-a-Lago property in Florida related to his classified records case, which is scheduled to go to trial in May.

Last week, Trump announced he had been informed he is a target in the Justice Department investigation into his efforts to remain in power after losing the 2020 election.

The ex-commander in chief in April pleaded not guilty to 34 felony counts in New York, and he also faces another potential looming indictment in Georgia.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4125024-trump-says-its-unpleasant-to-discuss-indictments-with-melania/

?? Trump has  no idea why he is being indicted?  Certainly he must know; otherwise his team of lawyers are terrible.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I guess it is hard to tell your wife you have been indicted for rape, stealing and destroying evidence etc etc... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

I'd bet it was harder to explain Stormy and Karen to Melania, though.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I guess it is hard to tell your wife you have been indicted for rape, stealing and destroying evidence etc etc...

Or, it's difficult watching your wife grow more upset with each fabrication and injustice thrown at her husband @mystery-ak   But, I will grant you this only makes sense if one remembers that lawfare is the use of our legal systems and institutions to damage or delegitimize an opponent, and to deter that individual's usage of his legal rights.

Offline Kamaji