Author Topic: Trump clashes with Pelosi, Schumer on border security in explosive Oval Office meeting  (Read 9317 times)

Online corbe

I have not watched it but if it involves Trump, schumer and Pelosi AMERICA LOST!!!!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

IMO he showed alot of patience with these two prevaricating a**holes.

Correct.  Why is it NOT ,,PELOSI & SCHUMER start attacking President TRUMP?

Or Pelosi & Schumer are totally disrespectful to President TRUMP.

Or  Pelosi & Schumer don't care about American citizens safety.

See, how media frames things?  BACKWARDS...

Offline libertybele

Correct.  Why is it NOT ,,PELOSI & SCHUMER start attacking President TRUMP?

Or Pelosi & Schumer are totally disrespectful to President TRUMP.

Or  Pelosi & Schumer don't care about American citizens safety.

See, how media frames things?  BACKWARDS...

I only watched the exchange of conversation for a few minutes enough to see that Pelosi stood her ground actually ... and then I became nauseated watching Chuckie snicker and sneer and I thought to myself; I can't watch this arrogant azzhole any longer.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

...and the topic is:  Trump Clashes With Pelosi, Schumer on border security.

Who won the clash??  According to the MSM Pelosi won.

MSM, said that?   Baaaaaa Haaaaaaaa.   That demented old fool, Nancy, who calls MY president "Bush", half the time?

No Shame in getting old..so JUST RETIRE ALREADY NANCY! 

"Pelosi & Schumer embarrass themselves talking to Trump."  So many better headlines, than what we got.  lol 

Offline LegalAmerican

I only watched the exchange of conversation for a few minutes enough to see that Pelosi stood her ground actually ... and then I became nauseated watching Chuckie snicker and sneer and I thought to myself; I can't watch this arrogant azzhole any longer.

Correct, arrogant and NEITHER care about citizens safety, while they lived in their gated or walled mansions.  Most of Americans do not have that luxury. First thing Obama did was wall in his NEW D.C. home, with bricks, while allowing open borders for 8 years.  All are traitors to America. That some people don't see, we need to support President TRUMP for their own safety and prosperity is mind boggling to me.  Hung up on "moral" things.  We've had D.C. BROTHELS since civil war times. President Trump isn't "pure" enough for them.  NO ONE IS OR EVER WILL BE.  Obama? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, but what about the very serious issue of Donald Trump’s campaign finance violations and collusion with Russia? Any deal on wall funding would be forever tainted by having been struck with an illegitimate president!!!!

@aligncare

Poor baybay! Does that make your George Bush hurt?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

I am almost beginning to really pity her.  When she spoke she had a weakness and almost a stutter to her voice and fighting confusion.  Her dementia is very obvious.  Meanwhile Chuckie sat and laughed at the President. Nothing was accomplished other than the DEMS acknowledging that they aren't budging and neither is Trump and Pelosi's dementia is really taking hold.

:thumbsup:

Merry Christmas!    :tree3:

Offline aligncare

@aligncare

Hold on there, @sneakypete . We’ve been through this before. I’m one of the good guys!  You know, someday you’re gonna have to take the time to learn my screen name.

Heck, I’m one of the early Trump supporter around here who you’d be safe in assuming thinks everyone gets my sarcasm.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 11:29:41 pm by aligncare »

Offline LegalAmerican

@aligncare

That was supposed to be, SARCASM....she addressed it.  I thought it was real too.   NOT.

Merry Christmas!   :tree3:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hold on there, @sneakypete . We’ve been through this before. I’m one of the good guys!  You know, someday you’re gonna have to take the time to learn my screen name.

Heck, I’m one of the early Trump supporter around here who you’d be safe in assuming thinks everyone gets my sarcasm.

@aligncare

My apologies. It gets more difficult every day to tell sarcasm from reality.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

It shouldn't be that difficult @sneakypete there are only 4 or 5 NT'ers left and half of them never liked Bush either.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
   It shouldn't be that difficult @sneakypete there are only 4 or 5 NT'ers left and half of them never liked Bush either.

I see that you're mathematically challenged, too! 

**nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

At my advanced state of Age and inebriation everything is a challenge @DCPatriot

Online Right_in_Virginia

**nononono*

88devil

Offline RoosGirl

**nononono*

You think everyone save for yourself and two others are NTs.  Remind me again why you come here?  Other than to sow discord that is.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I watched the whole thing and Trump was completely in control of the meeting.  All Chuck could do was snicker and shrug and look very uncomfortable.  He's used to having the press to play to.

As for as Nancy is concerned, she was only able to form a few halting words and nothing resembling 'standing her ground.'  I don't think Nancy has but a faint idea of what ground she is even on.

I enjoyed it.  It wasn't uncomfortable at all because Trump was so totally in control and made the other two seem so very small.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You think everyone save for yourself and two others are NTs.  Remind me again why you come here?  Other than to sow discord that is.

No, I don't think everyone is an NT.   

I think there are many worthy members here.  Good people.

You aren't one of them.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   I have not watched it but if it involves Trump, schumer and Pelosi AMERICA LOST!!!!

Watch it @corbe   It really is a fun show. And I don't think Chuck will walk into that room again.  Nancy? maybe.  She doesn't seem to know where she is

Trump was totally dominating and not in a rude, bombastic way.  He was just the Authority Figure in the room and he was actually pretty nice to those people.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I watched the whole thing and Trump was completely in control of the meeting.  All Chuck could do was snicker and shrug and look very uncomfortable.  He's used to having the press to play to.

As for as Nancy is concerned, she was only able to form a few halting words and nothing resembling 'standing her ground.'  I don't think Nancy has but a faint idea of what ground she is even on.

I enjoyed it.  It wasn't uncomfortable at all because Trump was so totally in control and made the other two seem so very small.

That's how I saw it too, Emjay.  It was fun to watch.

Online corbe

Watch it @corbe   It really is a fun show. And I don't think Chuck will walk into that room again.  Nancy? maybe.  She doesn't seem to know where she is

Trump was totally dominating and not in a rude, bombastic way.  He was just the Authority Figure in the room and he was actually pretty nice to those people.

When stories started appearing about it @Emjay I was actually happy that the 'fighter' Trump actually made an impact in this constructive way with these two azzholes, understanding further what some see in him. 
   Unfortunately, I have to clean my cat's litter box and won't have time to watch 3 people I really don't like play with each other's ego.  :beer:

Offline libertybele

Ok ... I went back and watched the whole thing.  I have to give Trump credit for keeping his cool.  Nancy's biggest message is that she didn't want to discuss this issue within the public eye and Chuckie wanted to make sure that everyone knew that if the government was shutdown it would be Trump's fault which he was more than willing to accept to obtain border security.

Border security is one thing, building a wall is quite another.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

I am not saying this to be cruel or an A--hole. I am convinced that Pelosi is in the beginning stages of some form of dementia. She referred to Trump as "Bush" on several occasions. She began sentences and then appeared to forget where she was going with it. My grandmother and MIL showed similar symptoms before their diagnosis. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
   When stories started appearing about it @Emjay I was actually happy that the 'fighter' Trump actually made an impact in this constructive way with these two azzholes, understanding further what some see in him. 
   Unfortunately, I have to clean my cat's litter box and won't have time to watch 3 people I really don't like play with each other's ego.  :beer:

So, so good.  I also was glad to see it.  But with Schumer's smirk you could tell that they would immediately spin it to their liberal base also.  In politics all things spin.

It doesn't seem that it takes much to get people excited.  Trump can make some forceful talking points to Chuck and Nancy and people are in full worship.  Same with Lindsey Graham opening his mouth.  If it isn't full amnesty he's king for the next month.  For me to even cheer it takes full action. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I totally understand @corbe   You would have to like Trump a little to enjoy it and Trump did make both of them look very small.  Nancy is just gaga but I enjoyed Chuck squirming around.

There are a number of people I won't watch in movies because they are personally despicable to me.  And guess what, we don't have to.

Offline libertybele

I totally understand @corbe   You would have to like Trump a little to enjoy it and Trump did make both of them look very small.  Nancy is just gaga but I enjoyed Chuck squirming around.

There are a number of people I won't watch in movies because they are personally despicable to me.  And guess what, we don't have to.

It's about the WALL.  I don't think Chuck squirmed all that much rather to me he came across arrogant and really could give a RATS butt if the government is shutdown or not.  He's not going to budge unless the DEMS get something out of it.  IF Trump goes back to giving them DACA in exchange for the wall, he's lost.  IF the DEMS want amnesty for the wall, he's lost.  Like it or not, the DEMS are in the drivers seat on this one and Chuckie and Nancy know full well, if Trump doesn't succeed now before the new Congress is sworn in, he won't get his wall anytime soon.  Perhaps not even before he leaves office.  That is reality.