Author Topic: Trey Gowdy Takes On The Clintons: “Trust Me When I Tell You This”  (Read 657 times)

rangerrebew

Trey Gowdy Takes On The Clintons: “Trust Me When I Tell You This”

“History will be much kinder to Jim Comey”

By

Tori McNabb
Published on December 8, 2018

Trey Gowdy was on Fox News last night and said, on the Clintons, “entanglements” with the Dept. of Justice run much deeper than the average viewer knows. A little cryptic, he told Martha McCallum that “history will be much kinder to Jim Comey than the July press conference than the Dems. were”.

“I think he had access to information that, because he is a stand-up guy he’s not gonna disseminate classified information (though God knows everybody else is)…so all your viewers see is this meeting on the tarmac,” he explained.

https://redrightvideos.com/trey-gowdy-makes-wild-revelation-clintons/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Democrats%20Fail%20to%20Steal%20Runoff%20Election,%20Republican%20Wins!%20(Duplicate%20%233)

rangerrebew

He should stop talking smack.  In a few weeks he will be gone from congress and any investigation he may have started will be ended by commiecrats. buh bye

Offline RoosGirl

*****rollingeyes*****  Shut up, Trey.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
A little cryptic, he told Martha McCallum that “history will be much kinder to Jim Comey than the July press conference than the Dems. were”.

History will not be kind to Trey's barber........

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Not self-aware that many Republicans, now judge him to be mostly a joke and quitter.

And a windbag with zero results.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln