Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez: John Kelly is a coward for refusing to apologize to Dem lawmaker  (Read 705 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ocasio-Cortez: John Kelly is a coward for refusing to apologize to Dem lawmaker
By Brett Samuels - 12/10/18 11:59 AM EST

Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said Monday that outgoing White House chief of staff John Kelly owes Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) an apology for critical comments about her before he leaves his job.

"John Kelly was straight up exposed for lying about @RepWilson in comments aimed at discrediting her," Ocasio-Cortez wrote on Twitter. "He absolutely owes her an apology, and his refusal to do so isn’t a sign of strength - it’s cowardice."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/420563-ocasio-cortez-john-kelly-is-a-coward-for-refusing-to-apologize-to-dem-lawmaker
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm already sick of Alexandria..all she is is a whiter younger version of Maxine Waters
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm already sick of Alexandria..all she is is a whiter younger version of Maxine Waters

She looks so good in that Grave Yard Tan.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'm still waiting for her apology for going after Mike Huckabee's daughter in an argument with him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'm still waiting for her apology for going after Mike Huckabee's daughter in an argument with him.

You'll be waiting a long, long time. The rules don't apply to her. I see she is as thin-skinned on behalf of others as she is about herself. We'll all have A O-C fatigue by the time she's inaugurated and signing bills come January.
Principles matter. Words matter.