Author Topic: ‘She is so Trump’: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ‘just picking fights for the hell of it’ on Twitter  (Read 770 times)

Offline goodwithagun

Sorry if there’s a lot to “unpack” in this tweet (as the kids like to say), but there’s just such of conflict of interest we can’t comprehend what comes next.

As Twitchy reported earlier, the press is still under close watch by politicians, like Sen. Brian Schatz, who told NBC News it “seriously had to cut it out.” Cut what out? Reporting on President Trump’s tweets. Will Oliver Darcy, Brian Stelter, Jim Acosta, et al. come to the defense of NBC News as its credibility is attacked by a sitting senator?

Better yet, will the collective media come to the defense of the Washington Examiner and journalist Michael Moates after Representative-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez attacked them on Twitter?

After all, Ocasio-Cortez seems to have really taken a liking to throwing around her new political power on Twitter, seeming to threaten Donald Trump Jr. with a congressional subpoena because he tweeted a meme about her.

So, will the media join together to stand up to her obvious attempts to intimidate the journalists who will be covering her in Congress?

Read the rest here https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/12/08/she-is-so-trump-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-just-picking-fights-for-the-hell-of-it-on-twitter/
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

O.M.G. To quote Mrs Potts, “I don’t know why I didn’t see it all before”!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'm glad she's there and loud. She opens a window into how liberals really think. Cross us and we come after you, Constitution be damned.
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
A O-C is even more thin-skinned than Trump. She will be very entertaining.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
A O-C is even more thin-skinned than Trump. She will be very entertaining.

Not to mention the already exposed hypocrisy of the media will become even more so by their silence as the left attacks the media for their coverage of what this empty headed idiot says.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!