Author Topic: HERE WE GO: TED CRUZ ANNOUNCES BILL TO GIVE TRUMP $25 BILLION FOR BORDER WALL  (Read 3034 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'm glad he's among the co-sponsors of this bill.

No slight of the Senator too petty for you make eh Tom?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Years ago, I had a boyfriend who assured me his "ex" was out of the picture.  Yet, time and again, I found out he was still seeing her.  Took a while and so many lies and broken promises  before I finally had enough and kicked him to the curb. 

Trump supporters are just like I was.    As long as they continue to believe the lies, Trump and the Republicans will continue to repeat those lies over and over again.   Why not?  In their eyes, we are all gullible fools.  We will believe anything.

Good luck, guys.  I'm done believing.

@Applewood

Gimme a freaking break! If JEB,Cruze,or one of the other "Party Regulars" run in 2020,you will be as giggly and as giddy as a schoolgirl at her first maie stripper show.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Gimme a freaking break! If JEB,Cruze,or one of the other "Party Regulars" run in 2020,you will be as giggly and as giddy as a schoolgirl at her first maie stripper show.

All this time and you don't know me too well, do you?   

Jeb? Where in the hell did you get the idea I would support or vote for that loser?  LOL