Author Topic: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is Not The Smartest, And Democrats Need To Stop Trying To Squelch People Ca  (Read 691 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hilariously, if Ocasio-Cortez was on the right, then the left would be having a field day with talking about how stupid and ignorant she is.

They took every measure to see to it that every flaw and gaffe from Sarah Palin was highlighted in order to paint her as the dumbest woman alive. They even attributed a quote to her that she didn’t even say in the form of Tina Fey’s satirical SNL caricature of Palin and her “I can see Russia from my house” line. Interestingly, the left actually bought that Palin had said it and actually used the line as proof of how Republicans were stupid.

George W. Bush was consistently hailed as a moron as the leftist media, from the news to Hollywood, bashed him over his gaffes and his down-home way of speaking ad nauseam. In reality, as former Bush staffer Keith Hennesy would describe telling his students in a superb 2013 article, Bush was usually the smartest guy in the room capable of discerning complicated matters and problem-solving so quickly it would make your head spin.

Dan Quayle misspelled potato once, and you would have thought he was the stupidest man alive by the media’s telling.

For the left, the thought that Republicans are stupid is a default setting. The leftist media in all its forms will do whatever it can to reinforce that fact, even when the person they’re painting as moronic is an intelligence beyond any of them. Meanwhile, they’re only too happy to ignore the idiotic things coming from their own party.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/12/04/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-not-intelligent-democrats-need-stop-preventing-people-calling/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
From the article: "The amount of likes and retweets that she gets on even her most ridiculous Twitter posts is enough to make you want to take the first settlement shuttle to Mars."

Yeppers.

Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

And a dead whore house owner.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 09:02:50 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

And a dead whore house owner.

The cream of the crop.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Buh buh buh, Trump and his tweets....
The Republic is lost.