Author Topic: Senate Democrat opposes Trump nominees because 'these are not normal times'  (Read 738 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Democrat opposes Trump nominees because 'these are not normal times'
by Pete Kasperowicz
 | December 07, 2018 08:46 AM

Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, said Friday she probably can't support two of President Trump's key nominees because they are too devoted to Trump.

Trump is reportedly leaning toward nominating William Barr as his next attorney general. Barr was confirmed unanimously by the Senate in 1991 to be President Bush's attorney general, but Hirono told CNN things are different today.

"That's true," Hirono said when it was pointed out that Barr was not seen as controversial in 1991. "But on the other hand, these are not normal times."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/senate-democrat-mazie-hirono-opposes-trump-nominees-because-not-normal-times
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Senate Democrat opposes Trump nominees because 'these are not normal times'
by Pete Kasperowicz
 | December 07, 2018 08:46 AM

Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, said Friday she probably can't support two of President Trump's key nominees because they are too devoted to Trump.

Trump is reportedly leaning toward nominating William Barr as his next attorney general. Barr was confirmed unanimously by the Senate in 1991 to be President Bush's attorney general, but Hirono told CNN things are different today.

"That's true," Hirono said when it was pointed out that Barr was not seen as controversial in 1991. "But on the other hand, these are not normal times."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/senate-democrat-mazie-hirono-opposes-trump-nominees-because-not-normal-times

Hirono is an embarrassment to women, to Hawaii and to the whole world.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

'Firmtive.  That is why I would never hold my Hawaiian friends responsible.  You're why I can't.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
'Firmtive.  That is why I would never hold my Hawaiian friends responsible.  You're why I can't.

Maybe you can @Cyber Liberty   I think most Hawaiian conservatives have given up.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
And an embarrassment to herself, but she is too stupid to know it.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Night Hides Not

And an embarrassment to herself, but she is too stupid to know it.

Hold on there, she's already said she's smarter than us.   :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.