Author Topic: Heather Nauert, Trump's UN pick, on being underestimated before: 'My belief is, honey, let me show y  (Read 422 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Heather Nauert, Trump's UN pick, on being underestimated before: 'My belief is, honey, let me show you what I can do'
by Joel Gehrke
 | December 07, 2018 09:17 PM

President Trump's nominee for the role of United Nations ambassador once played herself in three episodes of espionage drama “24" that featured counterterrorism agent Jack Bauer.

But skeptics of former Fox News host and current State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert's qualifications for the job might want to refer to her response 18 years ago when she was asked why anyone should care what she said: “My belief is, honey, let me show you what I can do.”

Nauert, 48, continued her rapid ascent in the world of foreign policy Friday by being named by President Trump as a successor to Nikki Haley at Turtle Bay, just 20 months after she left broadcast television for the Trump administration.

Now that she is poised to represent the U.S. government at the U.N., Democrats criticized Trump for advancing someone with too little experience and said it was a gift to a loyal official, not a pick that reflects her ability to do the job.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/heather-nauert-trumps-un-pick-on-being-underestimated-before-my-belief-is-honey-let-me-show-you-what-i-can-do
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
With full approval of Ivanka and Jared.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.