Author Topic: ***Breaking:Obama Violated Federal Law By Giving Illegal Aliens $300 Million In Legal Help At Taxpay  (Read 597 times)

rangerrebew

***Breaking:Obama Violated Federal Law By Giving Illegal Aliens $300 Million In Legal Help At Taxpayers’ Expense***
December 6, 2018   

WASHINGTON D.C. (The Washington Examiner) – The Obama administration approved $310 million in free legal advice to young illegal immigrants despite federal law barring charging taxpayers for helping immigrants avoid deportation, according to a new report.

The Immigration Reform Law Institute said that the funding was provided to a top legal defense group to help unaccompanied alien children under the age of 18 land with a sponsor in the U.S.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/uncategorized/obama-violated-federal-law-by-giving-illegal-aliens-300-million-in-legal-help-at-taxpayers-expense/
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 03:15:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

He's gonna really get it now. One of his appointees will sentence him to ten more years' of banal speech making and another 150 million dollars in honorarium.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Can someone point me to the law the Obama crowd DIDN'T violate?  I'm having difficulty finding it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Obama Administration Awarded $310+ Million Contracts for Representation of Unaccompanied Minors
« on: December 06, 2018, 07:02:14 PM »
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,343060.0.html

IRLI December 6, 2018

An investigation by the Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) has revealed that the Obama-era U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), in apparent violation of federal immigration law, awarded multiple high-value contracts, worth over $310 million, to a single nonprofit group in 2015 and 2016.

All of these contracts were awarded for the purpose of providing legal representation to unaccompanied alien children (UACs). UACs are defined as aliens under 18 years of age who have no lawful immigration status in the United States and, supposedly, no parent or legal guardian in the United States available to provide care and physical custody. A significant percentage of UACs (the vast majority of whom are from Central America) have ties to MS-13 or other gangs.

The funds went to the Vera Institute of Justice (Vera), a nonprofit group that provides immigrants with access to legal services. (One of Vera’s former directors, Christopher Stone, also served as president of George Soros’ Open Society Foundations from 2012-2017.) The contracts require Vera to provide “direct legal representation” to UACs, recruit and train pro bono attorneys, and facilitate continued legal representation once a UAC is released to a sponsor – frequently an illegal alien. So far, the federal grants have paid for legal representation of UACs in removal proceedings and removal appeals throughout the nation.

More: http://www.irli.org/single-post/2018/12/06/Obama-Administration-Awarded-Contracts-Worth-Over-310-Million-for-Legal-Representation-of-Unaccompanied-Alien-Minors

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama 'violated Federal Law' just about every single day he was President.
Let's get that stupid weasel coward Jeff Sessions to investigate.
Oh...wait.. he recused himself again, so...nothing
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Jay Inslee is having us pay for immigrant lawyers in Washington State.

https://apnews.com/6d99301905cd421abdf3c8b867a69606
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Lord knows, Obama honestly hated the country he purported to love.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Hoodat

Laws don't apply to Democrats, silly.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-