Author Topic: Pamela Anderson attacks Italy’s Minister Salvini as she warns of fascism  (Read 1513 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pamela Anderson attacks Italy’s Minister Salvini as she warns of fascism

Former Baywatch actress Pamela Anderson has attacked Italy’s Interior Minister Matteo Salvini and warned that the country is ‘sliding towards fascism.

On Twitter the actress warned that Italy’s ‘anti-migration sentiment’ and France’s yellow vest protests are European problems.

“Italy is a beautiful country and I love it so much, from its food to its fashion, from its history to its arts, but I am very worried about the current trends which are reminding me of the 1930s,” Anderson said.

Read more at: https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/12/pamela-anderson-attacks-italys-minister-salvini-as-she-warns-of-fascism/

*****rollingeyes*****

She was in some other story kind of like this that I posted here in this forum as well.   :pondering:

Offline TomSea

Pamela Anderson's political activism – from French riots to broken capitalism
Luke O'Neil

Following protests that have taken place in France over the past few weeks and riots that saw hundreds arrested in Paris, the gilets jaunes or yellow vests movement has found a vocal, and to some, surprising supporter in Pamela Anderson.

Earlier this week the Canadian-American actor and activist, who now lives in France, attempted to explain the aim of the movement in a series of tweets and in a blogpost on her website.

Her intervention sparked online appreciation and fury in equal parts as her cogently argued post delved into the complex social issues behind the violence and the rising social movement that is rocking French politics.

Read more at: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/06/pamela-anderson-political-activism-is-no-flash-in-the-pan

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline TomSea

Topics merged.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Tommy Lee.

Tommy Sea?

hmmmm.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

Topics merged.

Tommy. Are you hitting the egg nog hard or mainlining gingerbread? You posted the two similar stories you merged for crying out loud.

Tommy. I just checked. The two articles you merged were posted 4 minutes apart. 4 MINUTES APART! You couldn't remember posting something 4 minutes later? Get off the nog Tommy. Nog is a dangerous drink.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 04:06:48 am by Frank Cannon »

Online corbe

Paul Thorn "It's a Great Day to Whup Somebody's Ass"

Sorry...
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

I merged because it wasn't right for that other article to be in world news. This is leisurely reading or more applicable at least, to this area.