Author Topic: America’s Most Vile Bigot  (Read 423 times)

rangerrebew

America’s Most Vile Bigot
« on: December 06, 2018, 06:24:53 pm »

America’s Most Vile Bigot

Dov Fischer

December 5, 2018, 12:05 am

Have you ever experienced the Linda Sarsour fantasy of vindictively removing a woman’s vagina?

She not only may be the most vicious public Jew-hater in America — certainly a most worthy contender for the highly coveted Farrakhan Top Ten Termites — but she is one heck of a vicious womanhater. How appropriate that she co-head the “[Some] Women’s March [of the Haters, by the Haters, and for the Haters].”

I have known people who, when angry, have made blowhard comments like “If he had said one more word, I was gonna punch him in the nose.” But to say that you disagree with a woman so much that you wish you could remove her vagina? Who in civilized society talks that way? What kind of pervert even thinks that way? Not even sex perverts think that way. (Or, I dunno, do they?) How does that filth and sickness even permeate? And yet Linda Sarsour tweeted in 2011:

“Brigitte Gabriel = Ayaan Hirsi Ali. She’s asking 4 an a$$ whippin’. I wish I could take their vaginas away- they don’t deserve to be women.”

https://spectator.org/americas-most-vile-bigot/
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 06:25:40 pm by rangerrebew »