Author Topic: Immigration flood numbers STILL rising. Will Trump be the president to stop it?  (Read 334 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Immigration flood numbers STILL rising. Will Trump be the president to stop it?

Daniel Horowitz  · December 7, 2018   

when I wrote about the record border numbers from September and just yesterday when I wrote that the October numbers blew out the previous record. Now we have blown out the October numbers.

Overall, in November, 51,856 individuals were apprehended at the southern border between points of entry, while another 10,600 were apprehended at the points of entry. Those overall monthly numbers were only surpassed four times during the Obama administration. But the real kicker is the continued skyrocketing number of people coming with children, which demonstrates this is all about gaming the system and not legitimate asylum. A total of 30,154 family units were apprehended, 25,172 between points of entry and 4,982 at the points of entry. One can only imagine how many bad guys were able to slip in without being interdicted because border agents were busy apprehending these families.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/immigration-flood-numbers-still-rising-will-trump-be-the-president-to-stop-it/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.