Author Topic: City leaders must act before Antifa turns Seattle into Portland  (Read 952 times)

Offline mountaineer

City leaders must act before Antifa turns Seattle into Portland
« on: December 05, 2018, 02:23:23 pm »
Dori: City leaders must act before Antifa turns Seattle into Portland
By Dori Monson
December 3, 2018 at 3:21 pm

This story has been largely ignored by the mainstream media in town, but it could very well be one of the more shocking stories of the weekend. On Saturday afternoon, Antifa had a protest, not in Portland as usual, but here at home, downtown Seattle. A mob of about 150 people were blocking sidewalks downtown in protest of Trump and his immigration policies.

We’ve seen what has happened in Portland, where things have gotten violent, and sometimes dangerous. Antifa has taken over the streets of Portland because the police and mayor have shown incredible weakness in protecting the citizens. ...  They have taken over Portland. And we are dangerously close to them attempting to do the same thing here in Seattle. ...

At one point in Seattle on Saturday, Antifa had blocked off a sidewalk. Several of the Antifa people were armed with semi-automatic weapons like AR-15s. They were standing there like a militia. Is that illegal? No. But impeding other people’s ability to walk down the sidewalk is illegal.  ...  More at My Northwest
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: City leaders must act before Antifa turns Seattle into Portland
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 02:37:58 pm »
And the NHL just awarded Seattle with a franchise?   What were they thinking? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: City leaders must act before Antifa turns Seattle into Portland
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 03:02:26 pm »
FTA:
I cannot understand how we have allowed things to descend to the depth that they are at right now. But once again, it is a lack of leadership from the city council and the mayor.

The problem with Portlandia and SeaTac isn't a "lack of leadership from the city council and the mayor(s)."  They have plenty of "leadership."  The problem is they have cast their lot with Antifa punks.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 03:03:33 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: