Poll

Do you think Trump will run for reelection?

Author Topic: Do you think Trump will run for reelection?  (Read 5949 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Do you think Trump will run for reelection?
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2018, 03:33:44 am »
   It's kinda sad actually that because some of us who didn't/don't support President Trump 100% of the time get painted with the liberal brush here. 
   It's just backsplash, BUT see if you can get a refund on that Trump Train Ticket for 2020, before the Engineer skips to a Country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2018, 03:34:19 am »
I won't vote for a Democrat... So abstain, or vote 3rd party...  :shrug:

That has been my practice in the past, vote for the Conservative  and if none is running abstain...

But Trump and many of his supporters are such morally reprehensible POS's that if my vote for a Dim will upset their pea brains I will do it in Trump's case just for the entertainment value... :silly:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2018, 03:45:25 am »
That has been my practice in the past, vote for the Conservative  and if none is running abstain...

But Trump and many of his supporters are such morally reprehensible POS's that if my vote for a Dim will upset their pea brains I will do it in Trump's case just for the entertainment value... :silly:

LOL!  A worthy reason I suppose... but not for me... the vomit trail walking away from the voting booth would be too hard to deal with...  :shrug:

:beer: :seeya:

Offline corbe

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2018, 04:11:47 am »
    Romney was the first of two GOP nominees that I just could not vote for, (since Nixon) BUT I could never, ever, vote dem~as most ALL Briefers, whether your AT of NT.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2018, 04:26:15 am »
    Romney was the first of two GOP nominees that I just could not vote for, (since Nixon) BUT I could never, ever, vote dem~as most ALL Briefers, whether your AT of NT.

The ONLY reason I voted Dubya's second term was because of the war (a vote I now believe was a mistake).

I didn't (and wouldn't, no way in hell) vote for McCain't, and the same exactly goes for Romney, and for Tumpy the clown.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2018, 04:27:48 am »

You are all hat and no cattle.  Quit your bellyaching and work inside the party for a candidate of your choice instead of your bitching. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2018, 02:52:15 pm »
His ego will force him to...and my fervent hope is he will go down in a spectacular defeat..

I'll vote anybody but Trump even if its the worse possible candidate the Dims can come up with.... :shrug:.... :tongue2:

@montanajoe

Good to see you come out of the closet.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2018, 02:54:35 pm »
Really Pete?  You're hoping people become suicidal because they don't like Trump.  That's vile.

@Sanguine

You could at least try to pay attention.

The world would be a better place if people that hate Trump so much and CLAIM to be conservatives they are ready to vote Dim to keep him from a second term would take a long walk on a short pier.

I make no apologies for speaking the truth.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2018, 04:05:37 pm »
@Sanguine

The world would be a better place if people that hate Trump so much and CLAIM to be conservatives they are ready to vote Dim to keep him from a second term would take a long walk on a short pier.

Sorry, Pete, but we non-fans of Trump aren't going anywhere.  In fact, I myself intend to hang around just to make your life miserable.   :tongue2:

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2018, 04:08:08 pm »
I said no from the start.  If the economy is humming and things are going well he will get out.  If the economy dives in the second term he does not want history to be unkind to him.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2018, 04:25:54 pm »
Sorry, Pete, but we non-fans of Trump aren't going anywhere.  In fact, I myself intend to hang around just to make your life miserable.   :tongue2:
Trump is watching the Bush funeral thinking...   Hmmm...solid gold casket with TRUMP emblazoned across it....it could work.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2018, 06:46:20 pm »
I'm not certain he'll run again.
2 years of a Pelosi-controlled house will have him of the mindset that nothing will get done if he stays.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2018, 08:37:35 pm »
2 years of a Pelosi-controlled house will have him of the mindset that nothing will get done if he stays.

Well, little was done in the two years the Republicans held both houses of congress and the presidency.  Trump spent most of that time blaming his own party instead of working with Republicans to fulfill his promises.   The difference now will be that instead of blaming his failures on those swamp creature Republicans, he can now blame the Democrats.   

The next two years will be the same as the last two -- just some new and different scapegoats.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2018, 01:22:50 am »
@Sanguine

@sneakypete, I really think you don't understand why that is so wrong.  And, hiding behind "speaking the truth" is bullshit.  Maybe it is the truth; maybe not, either way you're oversharing.  Just because you think it doesn't mean you have to say it and doesn't mean we have to be subjected to your version of the truth.  Whatever, it was a vile and despicable thing to say. 

I don't have you on ignore because on some occasions you say some very deep and insightful things.  This wasn't one of them.

Online libertybele

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2018, 04:23:24 am »
No. I think the DEMS controlling the House will be a significant drain on his health. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2018, 07:57:50 am »
Yep and he'll probably win too.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2018, 12:58:52 pm »
Yes unless something drastic happens to his health.

@corbe
I found this last night. Totally off topic but thought of you.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2018, 01:12:55 pm »
Trump's getting re-elected.
I won't accept.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2018, 01:28:59 pm »
Really don't care one way or the other.  If he runs again, I still won't vote for him.

Oh, how nice for you. I’ve heard of people like you...you’ve got principles and you let them guide your vote. Isn’t that sweet. I’ve been thinking of getting some of those myself. But, in politics I like the old-fashion ways. I use my brain.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2018, 01:48:21 pm »

Trump doesn’t think that way. Can you imagine the problems and obstacles that come up when dealing with governments, unions and environmentalists to build a skyscraper or overseas golf resort? He’s done it a million times. Trump’s faced tougher challenges than Nancy Pelosi.

He’s already planning to expand the White House and build on a golf course.  :laugh:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2018, 01:54:58 pm »

He’s already planning to expand the White House and build on a golf course.  :laugh:

If he demos the Obama BB court I'll be happy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2018, 06:07:20 pm »

It would be funnier if he built it in the mall.
Build a sand trap in front of the Capitol, maybe a dog-leg by the Smithsonian.
It already has a big water hazard in front of the Lincoln memorial.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2018, 06:20:35 pm »
It would be funnier if he built it in the mall.
Build a sand trap in front of the Capitol, maybe a dog-leg by the Smithsonian.
It already has a big water hazard in front of the Lincoln memorial.

LOL...and when you check score cards somehow all the lawmakers manage to shoot in the mid-80s. wink777. But, who’s keeping score?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 06:21:40 pm by aligncare »

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2018, 06:29:20 pm »
LOL...and when you check score cards somehow all the lawmakers manage to shoot in the mid-80s. wink777. But, who’s keeping score?

LOL, no doubt.

Online rustynail

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2018, 06:31:49 pm »
Unless 'they' kill him.