Author Topic: Top Technologically Advanced Countries  (Read 667 times)

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
Top Technologically Advanced Countries
« on: December 04, 2018, 07:20:38 am »
https://www.theclever.com/most-technologically-advanced-countries/

I don't know if I agree with this list or not. Perhaps within the public realm this list is accurate but if you took account of unreleased technologies and secret research I would say this list would look different.

1. United States
2. Japan
3. India
4. China
5. Germany
6. Russia
7. Israel
8. South Korea
9. Canada
10. Singapore
11. Sweden
12. Finland
13. England

When you consider the closeness and allied positions of some of these countries wherein technological developments are a shared venture you question how accurate a list like this represents who is what number. You got the U.S.A. which has deep ties and partnerships within science and tech with Germany, Israel, South Korea and England. Then you got China and Singapore closely connected, sharing much of their advances. Then you've got England, Canada and India closely connected in much the same way. I think the public side of science and technology is so interdependent now across the nations it is diffucult to tell who is leading who.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:21:48 am by Skeptic »
I won't accept.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Top Technologically Advanced Countries
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 07:24:59 am »
China steals everything they have from the ideas for drinking straws to smartphones. They shouldn't be on that list at all.

Offline Joe Wooten

Re: Top Technologically Advanced Countries
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 12:49:20 am »
https://www.theclever.com/most-technologically-advanced-countries/

I don't know if I agree with this list or not. Perhaps within the public realm this list is accurate but if you took account of unreleased technologies and secret research I would say this list would look different.

1. United States
2. Japan
3. India
4. China
5. Germany
6. Russia
7. Israel
8. South Korea
9. Canada
10. Singapore
11. Sweden
12. Finland
13. England

When you consider the closeness and allied positions of some of these countries wherein technological developments are a shared venture you question how accurate a list like this represents who is what number. You got the U.S.A. which has deep ties and partnerships within science and tech with Germany, Israel, South Korea and England. Then you got China and Singapore closely connected, sharing much of their advances. Then you've got England, Canada and India closely connected in much the same way. I think the public side of science and technology is so interdependent now across the nations it is diffucult to tell who is leading who.

I would re-order the list to this:
1. United States
2. Japan
3. Germany
4. Israel
5. China
6. India
7. South Korea
8. Russia
9. Canada
10. Singapore
11. Sweden