Author Topic: Rosie O'Donnell and martial law  (Read 4151 times)

Offline pjohns

Rosie O'Donnell and martial law
« on: January 14, 2017, 06:55:06 pm »
Rosie O'Donnell--who is chiefly famous for just being famous, I believe--has now called for martial law in America, so as to prevent Donald Trump from taking office:  http://www.dailywire.com/news/12369/rosie-odonnell-declare-martial-law-stop-trump-ben-shapiro

Prior to the election, she declared that if Trump were elected, she would move to Canada.

Well, I would imagine that not many people are begging her to stay here...

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Re: Rosie O'Donnell and martial law
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 02:53:24 pm »
Rosie O'Donnell--who is chiefly famous for just being famous, I believe--has now called for martial law in America, so as to prevent Donald Trump from taking office:  http://www.dailywire.com/news/12369/rosie-odonnell-declare-martial-law-stop-trump-ben-shapiro

Prior to the election, she declared that if Trump were elected, she would move to Canada.

Well, I would imagine that not many people are begging her to stay here...

O'Donnell is another leftist clown-without-make-up. As so many other leftists, she projects her own grossly exaggerated fears and morbid fantasies onto the nation in general. Her detachment from reality has already cost her. A court refused to grant her custody of her adopted child because she failed a drug test. Her former "life-partner" with whom their adopted daughter Dakota lives, reported in the court filing that O'Donnell smoked pot and drank excessively. O'Donnell lied to the court claiming that she didn't use marijuana, then failed a court-ordered hair follicle drug test in those proceedings, apparently unaware that THC stays in the body for months.

I think it's clear that O'Donnell is fairly messed up psychologically. I imagine that the election to the presidency of someone who called her a "pig" must rankle her. heh I understand. Nobody likes to hear the truth about them when it is very unpleasant. If it waddles like a pig, grunts like a pig, and stinques like a pig, well...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 03:02:24 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Rosie O'Donnell and martial law
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 05:00:17 am »
O'Donnell is another leftist clown-without-make-up. As so many other leftists, she projects her own grossly exaggerated fears and morbid fantasies onto the nation in general. Her detachment from reality has already cost her. A court refused to grant her custody of her adopted child because she failed a drug test. Her former "life-partner" with whom their adopted daughter Dakota lives, reported in the court filing that O'Donnell smoked pot and drank excessively. O'Donnell lied to the court claiming that she didn't use marijuana, then failed a court-ordered hair follicle drug test in those proceedings, apparently unaware that THC stays in the body for months.

I think it's clear that O'Donnell is fairly messed up psychologically. I imagine that the election to the presidency of someone who called her a "pig" must rankle her. heh I understand. Nobody likes to hear the truth about them when it is very unpleasant. If it waddles like a pig, grunts like a pig, and stinques like a pig, well...

@LateForLunch

Oh,it's worse than that. Several years ago someone did a PR piece for her when she and her "wife" were still living together,and the author mentioned the kids told him there was a special refrigerator in the house that had nothing but alcohol and drugs in it,and nobody was allowed to use it but Rosie. It also mentioned she was taking anti-psychotic drugs daily,and it can only be assumed they were kept in that refrigerator,too.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!