Author Topic: Minnesota: Ex-Muslim Christian Pastor May Face Trial Next Month for Sharing Testimony at Mall of Ame  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Ramin Parsa, the former Muslim Christian pastor and refugee from Iran who was arrested for trespassing after sharing his testimony at the Mall of America (MOA) in August, faces a pre-trial hearing on December 11 and a formal trial shortly thereafter, unless prosecutors drop the charges.

Parsa’s lawyer attended a hearing on Election Day and laid out his case. “He explained to the prosecutors our side of the story, they asked for witnesses, he presented the witnesses, they gave a pre-trial for December 11,” Parsa, a pastor at Redemptive Love Ministries International in Los Angeles, Calif., told PJ Media on Tuesday.

“If they don’t drop the charges, then it goes to trial,” he added. As for witnesses, the two men who went to the mall with him have agreed to testify, as have all the members of the church where he was preaching at the time.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/12/02/christian-pastor-trial-arrest-mall/
The Republic is lost.

rangerrebew

Minnesota: Christian Pastor Arrested at Mall of America Faces Hearing and Trial After Talking to Muslims
February 10, 2019 / creeping   

Ramin Parsa, an ex-Muslim Christian pastor who was stabbed in Iran, imprisoned in Turkey, and then arrested in the Mall of America for sharing his testimony with interested Muslim women, faces a settlement conference in March and likely a trial in April. The state of Minnesota has continued to prosecute his case, even though the Mall of America was wrong to accuse him of trespassing in the first place.

In late August 2018, Parsa was visiting the Mall of America in Minneapolis, Minn. Two Somali-American women spoke with him and asked him if he was still a Muslim. When he said he was not, they asked him to explain. At this point, another lady complained to mall security. Security took Parsa into custody, holding him handcuffed to a metal chair for four hours without water, and then turning him over to the police.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2019/02/10/mall-of-america-sharia/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Trespassing"?  At a public mall?  Wouldn't you at least have to have been officially warned by the police before you could trespass in a public place?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This story makes no sense at all. Even if the mall is owned and controlled by Muslims, why would the local Police Department and the Court System get involved in what is obviously a religious dispute? Can I call 'trespass' when Mormons or Jehovah Witness come to my door, and take them to court over it?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 09:12:41 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This story makes no sense at all. Even if the mall is owned and controlled by Muslims, why would the local Police Department and the Court System get involved in what is obviously a religious dispute? Can I call 'trespass' when Mormons of Jehovah Witness come to my door and take them to court over it?

Probably not unless you've warned them not to come to your door - which is private property and not open to the public.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Probably not unless you've warned them not to come to your door - which is private property and not open to the public.
Had the same thought. This is probably not the first time the Pastor has been run off the property. That's the only way this could wind up in court.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The mall is not "public" like a city town square. It is private property.

If the mall owner does not want religious recruitment, he need not allow it.

OTOH I live near a "public" place which has for decades, been the site of religious recruitment. People walk around carrying crosses, palm fronds, sitting/standing to hand out brochures. It is taken to be a part of the "scene" at this public beach area.

Having said this, IF the recruiters were to Get Up in Faces, not back away, not leave folks alone, they would most certainly be warned, and made to leave if not following direction.

So this X-muslim, now Christian fellow may have gone too far, broken rules.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This story makes no sense at all. Even if the mall is owned and controlled by Muslims, why would the local Police Department and the Court System get involved in what is obviously a religious dispute? Can I call 'trespass' when Mormons or Jehovah Witness come to my door, and take them to court over it?

@240B

Are you sure it is owned by Muslims? This is the first time I ever heard that.

There was a similar incident out at the airport in Denver in the 70's,when a group of fundie Christians were out there to harrass a bunch of Hare Krisna's dressed  up as Santa,and collecting donations. This was making their heads explode so they went out there and were caught on video tape screaming in their faces and causing trouble. It went to court,and the judge ruled they had to stay a minimum of 10 feet away from the Krisna Santa's,so they showed up the next day with the minister poking at the Krisna Santas with a 10 foot pole.

I thought it was hilarious but never did hear any more about it after that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@240B
Are you sure it is owned by Muslims? This is the first time I ever heard that.
@sneakypete
No. Not at all. I meant to say "if" it is owned by Muslims. There had to be someone in the executive part of the mall who is Islamic or at least is sympathetic to Islam. I believe a Christian would have handled the situation much differently. But...you never know.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
No. Not at all. I meant to say "if" it is owned by Muslims. There had to be someone in the executive part of the mall who is Islamic or at least is sympathetic to Islam. I believe a Christian would have handled the situation much differently. But...you never know.

@240B

Seems to me the story said he was talking to three Muslim women about religion,and one went off to find security. That pretty much clears up who the rat was.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's Minneapolis, folks.

Probably the second-fastest-growing muslim city in America, next to Dearborn.

That probably has a lot to do with it.

rangerrebew

Minnesota: Ex-Muslim Arrested After Speaking With Muslims - “This Should Not Be Happening In This Country”
 Robert Spencer 4 hours ago 660 Views

“They asked me where I’m from. I told them and the conversation led to whether I was Muslim or not. I replied, ‘I used to be but I’m a Christian now.’…Another woman who was not part of the conversation went and complained to the security.”

“I’ve been through this before in other countries. The only thing that made me sad is that it happened in America, a nation I love with all my heart. This should not be happening in this country.”

Indeed. It’s an imposition of Sharia mores. Sharia forbids Christians to proselytize. Minnesota authorities should drop this case immediately, but they probably won’t: they have too many Muslim constituents who would be outraged if the case didn’t go forward.

https://freedomoutpost.com/minnesota-ex-muslim-arrested-after-speaking-with-muslims-this-should-not-be-happening-in-this-country/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Right here in America:
Who's winning...?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Right here in America:
Who's winning...?
Just keep in mind that these people were imported as refugees, using our tax dollars, through organizations which use the names of churches in their name.
Talk about asymmetrical warfare....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mod2

Offline verga

"Trespassing"?  At a public mall?  Wouldn't you at least have to have been officially warned by the police before you could trespass in a public place?
Actually most malls are privately owned property that permit public access. Quite often if a person is charged with another crime they will tack on "Trespassing".
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
If they ask you to leave, you have to leave. But they don't dare ask gang-bangers to leave.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If they ask you to leave, you have to leave. But they don't dare ask gang-bangers to leave.

@Restored

Damn shame you can't just roll their bodies out for trash pickup on a 4 wheel cart.

We live in an actual state of anarchy when a tiny minority of punks like this can virtually control a large aspect of the lives of common citizens like this,and prevent them from going about their daily tasks.

I guess my own time is limited because I tell you truly that  if I do shopping and gangbangers try to intimidate or threaten me,it is going to get ugly for a few minutes. I don't play well with others after being physically threatened.