Author Topic: Dem Congresswoman Admits Helping Caravan Members Enter US After They Were Denied Entry  (Read 385 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

It’s hardly a secret that leftists love the idea of open borders and letting illegal immigration run amok.

It’s also a well-established fact that Democrats typically harbor a seething hatred of all things related to President Donald Trump and will stoop to any depth to needle the president.

But it takes a certain level of brazenness, even for a leftist Democrat, to boast about personally helping and bringing members of the migrant caravan across the border just to stick it to Trump.

Advertisement - story continues below

U.S. Rep. Pramila Jayapal, a Washington Democrat, apparently has that kind of brazenness.

The 53-year-old Jayapal bragged on her Twitter account about helping migrants get into the United States after they had previously been denied entry.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/dem-congresswoman-admits-helping-caravan-members-enter-us-denied-entry/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

So why isn't she being arrested and prosecuted? 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is she related to Apu?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sounds like a little treason to me...

Oceander

So why isn't she being arrested and prosecuted? 

My question as well.