Author Topic: BREAKING: Former President George H. W. Bush Has Died  (Read 18132 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: BREAKING: Former President George H. W. Bush Has Died
« Reply #250 on: December 04, 2018, 11:33:35 am »
George H.W. Bush penned letter on character, family, faith to friend after 9/11
Alexandria Rodriguez, Corpus Christi Caller Times Published 8:12 p.m. CT Dec. 3, 2018 | Updated 8:29 p.m. CT Dec. 3, 2018

Melvyn N. Klein walked down a hallway decorated with framed movie posters and photos inside the Wells Fargo Tower in downtown Corpus Christi.

He took a right and then a left before he came to a stop.

He stared at a framed, handwritten letter next to a Caller-Times column he had penned in December 2001, about three months after the devastating attacks of Sept. 11.

More: https://www.caller.com/story/news/local/2018/12/03/george-h-w-bush-penned-letter-character-family-faith-after-9-11/2197786002/

I too, am not wishing to get into more discussion but mainly posting an article here or there on the man.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #251 on: December 04, 2018, 11:44:21 am »
I can't help but add in, in talking about GHWB and I don't care to get into a long discussion as well....

Madeline, LBJ's "mistress", why did she wait so long after the assassination of JFK and I think even the death of LBJ to say these things?

I try to look at all information... so, I'm not questioning this or that... you know, using the same format and I think the same parent company as this forum is the  https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/  where things are discussed....

Now, looking at all info, just from what I know....

Everyone who was old enough to remember, knows where they were when JFK was gunned down.... well, almost everyone, GHWB did seem to have to be pushed some to answer this, let it suffice to say, this is a confusing issue with him....also, there's some strange thing about someone whom GHWB told to LE authorities to investigate in the Houston area per making a threat to JFK before 11-22-1963. And there's a few other things about the scenario on 11-22 as well. I'm certainly not accusing anyone. I've looked into the matter and anyone else can.

So, FWIW,  https://www.wnd.com/2013/09/did-george-h-w-bush-witness-jfk-assassination/     , there is a whole forum, there are whole websites, there are whole books on this and everything JFK related to be able to iron this out here and now.   

Offline TomSea

« Reply #252 on: December 04, 2018, 11:49:07 am »
I don't really care to get into extended discussions about GHWB. I will merely note:

1. Folks who are skeptical about GHWB being in Dallas at the time of JFK's murder would do well to search for LBJ's Mistress' youtube interviews. They are long, detailed and, imho, very convincing.

2. The Bush family was affirmed by a Congressional investigation to have helped fund Hitler and insure his success.

3. I believe his purported statement about "IF THE PUBLIC EVER FOUND OUT WHAT WE'D DONE, THEY'D CHASE US DOWN THE STREET AND HANG US FROM THE LIGHT POLES." I believe that was a true statement that he made in a public interview and that he meant every word of it for good traitorous globalist reason.

4. I think he was a perfect globalist CIA head and member very sold out to the globalists' satanic goals.

5. I think it's nice he loved dogs. I think it's nice he could be kind to low ranking first responders etc. I think it's great he did some great stuff in WWII.

6. Nevertheless, I would not trust him with much and certainly not with the health & future of the Republic. Did I vote for him? Sure. What other real choice was there?

7. I think all this sweet hoopla at his death is almost nauseating. I consider him a chief traitor to the Republic and to our founding values.

8. I think there's plenty of truth about GHWB on the net. It is not all false or even that questionable.

@Quix

I posted stuff in the "alternate realities" thread before on the JFK assassination. If anyone is interested in discussing this issue further, I will oblige. I've read up on it. I don't have much more besides that...

Except all kinds of people are accused of that deed, even some obscure businessman who was thought shady was brought into the picture before and I found that theory interesting. I believe I read that in an amazon.com review. Then, I posted in "alternate realities" that other article discussing Sen. John Tower.  None of the articles I posted got much traction. I think Oswald alone did it but it's not like I'll get upset over other opinions of which I am respectful of.

Robert Morrow from Austin. He's a fascinating conspiracy theorist but he goes whole-hog on conspiracies, as if there is not a conspiracy he doesn't like. Clintons, Mena Arkansas and it goes on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Morrow_(Texas_politician)

I've exchanged email with him....I only discussed things with him, never argued or anything since he seems so entrenched in his beliefs.

@Quix Bush was in the Skull and Crossbones society at his Ivy League school. Sometimes, people make this out to be a sinister organization.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 11:56:41 am by TomSea »

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #253 on: December 04, 2018, 12:31:29 pm »
Bush was a lefty and even went to live in communist China for two solid years. Texas displays a lot of characteriatics of communism, as does all of the American south. I keep waiting for it to break down and declare itself a communist state. He sympathized with many leftist people and exhibited those sort of qualities. But when your whole life is dedicated to serving a Federalist government entity such as the D.C. you gotta be sort of leftist to get that far and make it that big. You said Bush was there when JFK was shot and I think perhaps he knew what happened perhaps he didn't. In light of his deeds as a government agent and the things he accomplished for freedom and western society, all the commie stuff aside, I say he deserves a certain degree of respectful rememberance. And this is coming from a person he and Bush Jr. personally flucked to the point of no return. I'll give him that.
I won't accept.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #254 on: December 04, 2018, 12:37:41 pm »
He was a good a decent man. May he find eternal joy and happiness in the arms of his beloved wife Barbara and daughter.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #255 on: December 04, 2018, 01:24:58 pm »
Bush was a lefty and even went to live in communist China for two solid years. Texas displays a lot of characteriatics of communism, as does all of the American south. I keep waiting for it to break down and declare itself a communist state. He sympathized with many leftist people and exhibited those sort of qualities. But when your whole life is dedicated to serving a Federalist government entity such as the D.C. you gotta be sort of leftist to get that far and make it that big. You said Bush was there when JFK was shot and I think perhaps he knew what happened perhaps he didn't. In light of his deeds as a government agent and the things he accomplished for freedom and western society, all the commie stuff aside, I say he deserves a certain degree of respectful rememberance. And this is coming from a person he and Bush Jr. personally flucked to the point of no return. I'll give him that.

What communistic characteristics does Texas display, exactly?  @Skeptic

Texas ain't the "American south".  Maybe parts of East Texas.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #256 on: December 04, 2018, 01:48:06 pm »
What communistic characteristics does Texas display, exactly?  @Skeptic

Texas ain't the "American south".  Maybe parts of East Texas.

Well, that's sort of complex to answer and of course like anything, there are exceptions. First of all you got huge prefectures and the manner in which cities like Houston are built. During the cold war when D.C. blacklisted all those commies in the 50s and 60s a large majority of them were from southern states, mostly California and Texas. You got the large criminal complexes and police-state like way that things are run. You see it in the architecture where plantations resemble commune structures of the USSR in both shape and style. Then you've got of course their history of making people work for free which is the ultimate give away that you are a communist. Of course, the communist agenda of the south isn't a quality they let the world so easily see but as an outsider from the world of true freedom you can definitely see it plain as paint on a barn.

For every billionaire tycoon in Texas you got 250,000 communists and it isn't just because they're poor, its in their blood, rich or not.

That's not to mention what goes on in their back rooms and behind the scenes out of view of the front door.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 02:02:21 pm by Skeptic »
I won't accept.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #257 on: December 04, 2018, 01:58:52 pm »
Well, that's sort of complex to answer and of course like anything, there are exceptions. First of all you got huge prefectures and the manner in which cities like Houston are built. During the cold war when D.C. blacklisted all those commies in the 50s and 60s a large majority of them were from southern states, mostly California and Texas. You got the large criminal complexes and police-state like way that things are run. You see it in the architecture where plantations resemble commune structures of the USSR in both shape and style. Then you've got of course their history of making people work for free which is the ultimate give away that you are a communist. Of course, the communist agenda of the south isn't a quality they let the world so easily see but as an outsider from the world of true freedom you can definitely see it plain as paint on a barn.

For every billionaire tycoon in Texas you got 250,000 communists and it isn't just because they're poor, its in their blood, rich or not.

Oh you're gonna be a fun one I can tell already.

So much BS in one little paragraph.

Do you have a link to back up any of it...especially where the you said the majority of the Communists were from California and Texas?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #258 on: December 04, 2018, 02:04:30 pm »
Oh you're gonna be a fun one I can tell already.

So much BS in one little paragraph.

Do you have a link to back up any of it...especially where the you said the majority of the Communists were from California and Texas?

The blacklisting information I learned from reading some books years ago. Most of my knowledge is from books, not the internet. I'm sure there's probably some information about the cold war on Google.

That ain't BS.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 02:05:23 pm by Skeptic »
I won't accept.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #259 on: December 04, 2018, 02:13:56 pm »
The blacklisting information I learned from reading some books years ago. Most of my knowledge is from books, not the internet. I'm sure there's probably some information about the cold war on Google.

I'm not talking about the black listing.  I'm talking about your specious claim as to where most of the Communists in the U.S. come from.

Cite your source on that.  You made the claim now back it up.

And it appears that your claim about "history of making people work for free which is the ultimate give away that you are a communist"  Could have come straight from the AFL-CIO website.  They hate right to work states that don't require workers to join a union to work in a particular field.

Texas happens to be one of those.  Hence the reason you make your false claim that people work for "free".

Cut and paste propaganda doesn't make you smart...just makes you vapid.

That ain't BS.

No it's a giant steaming pile of BS.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 02:15:03 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #260 on: December 04, 2018, 02:25:16 pm »
I'm not talking about the black listing.  I'm talking about your specious claim as to where most of the Communists in the U.S. come from.

Cite your source on that.  You made the claim now back it up.

And it appears that your claim about "history of making people work for free which is the ultimate give away that you are a communist"  Could have come straight from the AFL-CIO website.  They hate right to work states that don't require workers to join a union to work in a particular field.

Texas happens to be one of those.  Hence the reason you make your false claim that people work for "free".

Cut and paste propaganda doesn't make you smart...just makes you vapid.

No it's a giant steaming pile of BS.

The most important part of my "claim" is being investigated right now under the Trump administration and being quietly taken care of with a light cover-up. A lot of folks don't know it outside of certain parts of Texas but there was a meltdown following Hurricane Harvey that nearly plunged that area into a civil war and a lot of people got screwed when their tight lip secretive communist operations fell apart. It's a bad sitchiashun and it all stems from this communist-like culture that has boiled in repression in the deep south, particularly parts of New Mexico and Texas. Not everything makes the news and D.C. doesn't tell the public everything that's going on. And you should remember that the internet doesn't have everything you need to know on it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 02:27:40 pm by Skeptic »
I won't accept.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #261 on: December 04, 2018, 02:27:54 pm »
"Texas ain't the "American south".  Maybe parts of East Texas."
@Sanguine

I grew up in east Texas and it was, as you say, "American south".  My parents grew up in Arkansas and brought that upbringing into Gregg County, Texas.  He worked for the Sun Oil Company all his adult life.  Those in this community seemed all the same - they either went to the White Oak Baptist Church, or the Baptist church in Greggton, the next little spot passed White Oak.  From White Oak, get on Highway 20 (I think it is) that goes through White Oak, go west, don't get off, and you drive into Dallas.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #262 on: December 04, 2018, 02:29:10 pm »
The most important part of my "claim" is being investigated right now under the Trump administration and being quietly taken care of with a light cover-up. A lot of folks don't know it outside of certain parts of Texas but there was a meltdown following Hurricane Harvey that nearly plunged that area into a civil war and a lot of people got screwed when their tight lip secretive communist operations fell apart. It's a bad sitchiashun and it all stems from this communist-like culture that has boiled in repression in the deep south, particularly parts of New Mexico and Texas. Not everything makes the news and D.C. doesn't tell the public everything that's going on. And you should remember that the internet doesn't have everything you need to know on it.

You buy tinfoil by the square meter don'y you?

Offline Mod1

« Reply #263 on: December 04, 2018, 02:32:40 pm »
Okay, folks, there are other places more appropriate for arguments about the Bay of Pigs, Texas communists (or not) and any number of other conspiracies. This thread is not that place. Thank you for understanding.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #264 on: December 04, 2018, 02:35:09 pm »
Okay, folks, there are other places more appropriate for arguments about the Bay of Pigs, Texas communists (or not) and any number of other conspiracies. This thread is not that place. Thank you for understanding.

I was about to say the same thing.
I apologize. End of thread drift discussion.
I won't accept.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #265 on: December 04, 2018, 02:38:24 pm »

That ain't BS.

Did you know that many of those accused of being communists during the McCarthy era were never proven to be?  McCarthy may have started out with good intentions, but he went overboard.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #266 on: December 04, 2018, 02:43:02 pm »

Thanks.

I was about to give up on this thread as "Lost in the weeds forever" and go elsewhere for news about President Bush's funeral.

I may still do that, but I appreciate the effort to keep it from getting even further derailed (if that is even possible).  :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #267 on: December 04, 2018, 02:44:41 pm »

That ain't BS.

@Skeptic

Try this one and get your head out of your azz!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #268 on: December 04, 2018, 02:46:33 pm »
Did you know that many of those accused of being communists during the McCarthy era were never proven to be?  McCarthy may have started out with good intentions, but he went overboard.

@Applewood

See my post to @Skeptic above.

It's all well documented there. Chapter and verse.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #269 on: December 04, 2018, 02:57:53 pm »
Thanks.

I was about to give up on this thread as "Lost in the weeds forever" and go elsewhere for news about President Bush's funeral.

I may still do that, but I appreciate the effort to keep it from getting even further derailed (if that is even possible).  :shrug:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,342661.0.html

The official schedule to honor President George H.W. Bush
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #270 on: December 04, 2018, 02:59:57 pm »
@Quix

As for the claim that the Bush family provided support for Hitler  --  I didn't find any substantiation.  If you have proof (the actual congressional findings), can you post it?

@Applewood  @Quix

@Applewood

Prescott Bush Sr was an account manager for the Harriman Bank during WW-2. He plead guilty to laundering Nazi money through the bank during WW-2. Since he was convicted based on a guilty plea,there is no way you or anyone else can deny his guilt. For committing treason by trading with the enemy during a time of war,he was ordered to pay a fine,and evidently lost his investment bank job,so the Harrimans bought a US Senate seat in Ct for him in 1952.

Now,we all KNOW that neither Prescott Bush Sr or any other account manager at the Harriman bank or any other investment bank is going to open and run an account like that without getting it approved by the  board,but he DID run the account and he DID plead guilty to trading with the enemy by accepting total blame.

BTW,it was his son,Prescott Bush Jr that Poppy sent off to China to open the Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce that put the Bush Crime Family and the Clinton Crime Family in business together. Bubbette! Clinton had been given a seat on the Wal-Mart board of directions when Bubba was the Governor,based on her vast business experience of none at all . The Bush Crime Family was the Wal-Mart connection into the cheap Chinese crap that flooded our shores,destroyed many,many American jobs,and made millions for the Clinton's,the Bushes,and Wal-Mart because EVERY deal with the Chinese had to go through Uncle Prescott to make sure they got to dip their beaks in it.

Prescott Jr is dead now,so the Bush Crime Family were trying to train Baby Brudder Neil "Ah doan no nuttin bout no banking" Bush to take over for him because it was assumed JEB would be president. Unfortunately for them,while Baby Brudder was making his "Hi,I'm your new contact!" tour of Asia,the plan fell apart after some strange Asian woman knocked on his hotel room door in Thailand and told him she was lost and tired,and wanted to know if it was ok if she could came in and take off her clothes off and lay down for a while.

I know it will come as a shock to you like it did me to learn the hotel room he had reserved was wired like a Hollywood movie set for lights,cameras,and microphones,because it came as a shock to Baby Brudder,too. It even cost him his wife in a divorce.

Not sure who is running the Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce now. Baby Brudder is hanging around in Texas and walking the family dogs,or maybe being walked by them. I have no idea what JEB is doing,but I hope he is finally getting his eyes fixed or getting the glasses he needs so desperately. The "Brown Bush" (his oldest son) is busy pretending to work the political patronage job his family got for him while working his way into national politics,so he won't be going to China. Neither will his crackhead sister or his brother because they both have felony criminal records. "Brown Bush" had a criminal record also,but it was for stalking and some property damage of a college girlfriend,and magically the charges got reduced to a misdemeanor and disappeared after a suitable amount of time. He now has a blonde trophy wife suitable for political purposes,so it can safely be assumed he is being professionally "handled" these days and won't be making any more mistakes like that.

The one thing I am sure of is the Bush Crime Family still controls it and whoever in now the titular head,though.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 03:21:20 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #271 on: December 04, 2018, 03:41:06 pm »
Chris Cuomo’s Eulogy For George H.W. Bush Serves As Scalding Takedown Of Trump

Lee Moran
HuffPost
December 4, 2018

CNN’s Chris Cuomo paid tribute to former President George H.W. Bush on Monday night, following his death at the age of 94 on Friday.

And although the “Cuomo Prime Time” host didn’t mention Donald Trump by name, his eulogy acted as a blistering critique of the current White House.

More

Sorry...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #272 on: December 04, 2018, 03:53:33 pm »
"Scalding Takedown"?  I think that takes more intellect than he has available.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #273 on: December 04, 2018, 03:56:16 pm »
Chris Cuomo’s Eulogy For George H.W. Bush Serves As Scalding Takedown Of Trump

LOL. Everyone has tuned these nobodies out. Just look at this idiots ratings.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #274 on: December 04, 2018, 04:14:18 pm »
Texas displays a lot of characteriatics of communism, as does all of the American south.

Here's another Texan, who I think sums you up pretty well.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.