Author Topic: BREAKING: Former President George H. W. Bush Has Died  (Read 18129 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: BREAKING: Former President George H. W. Bush Has Died
« Reply #225 on: December 04, 2018, 01:37:39 am »
I just got a news alert the post office is closed on Wednesday along with the stock market.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #226 on: December 04, 2018, 01:41:02 am »

« Reply #227 on: December 04, 2018, 01:43:04 am »
I just got a news alert the post office is closed on Wednesday along with the stock market.

Washington, DC (WCMH) - President Trump has issued a proclamation for the closing of executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government on December 5, 2018, in honor of George H.W. Bush.

The proclamation reads:

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-world/executive-order-closes-government-on-december-5-2018/1632665690

Offline Absalom

« Reply #229 on: December 04, 2018, 01:49:32 am »
What can we conclude from all this pious and sanctimonious blather???
For sure, the Bush fan club is easily impressed by breeding and manners,
rather than measurable achievement.
So what's next? Well day 1 will be his Beatification, followed by
Canonization on day 2 and then Sanctification on day 3.
What drives all this media manure, which even toddlers grasp!!!
Why, it's to create an image of a "glorious man" and then subconsciously
contrast him w/Trump, all the while screaming at voters:
SEE WHAT A SAINT BUSH WAS AND NOW YOU'VE SULLIED HIS
MEMORY AND DISGRACED YOURSELVES BY ELECTING TRUMP. FOR SHAME!!

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 01:51:49 am by Absalom »

Online corbe

« Reply #230 on: December 04, 2018, 01:54:36 am »
   Thanks for the affirmation @bigheadfred I always suspected their was a dope angle, but I think this is the wrong thread.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #231 on: December 04, 2018, 01:56:29 am »
So what's next? Well day 1 will be his Beatification, followed by
Canonization on day 2 and then Sanctification on day 3.
What drives all this media manure, which even toddlers grasp!!!
Why, it's to create an image of a "glorious man" and then subconsciously
contrast him w/Trump, all the while screaming at voters:
SEE WHAT A SAINT BUSH WAS AND NOW YOU'VE SULLIED HIS
MEMORY AND DISGRACED YOURSELVES BY ELECTING TRUMP. FOR SHAME!!

+1
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #232 on: December 04, 2018, 01:58:34 am »
   Thanks for the affirmation @bigheadfred I always suspected their was a dope angle, but I think this is the wrong thread.

Like I said. Start a new thread. @mystery-ak
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #233 on: December 04, 2018, 02:00:59 am »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #234 on: December 04, 2018, 02:08:26 am »

« Reply #235 on: December 04, 2018, 02:08:53 am »
Great pics you're posting @Right_in_Virginia  -- thank you.

You're welcome   happy77

@libertybele

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #236 on: December 04, 2018, 02:29:27 am »
Let's see:

* He was the Navy's youngest such when commissioned as an aviator.
* He flew 58 combat missions in World War II, earning three Air Medals and a Distinguished Flying Cross.
* He was a Phi Beta Kappa graduate from Yale.
* After working a few years as a salesman in oil, he co-founded a successful oil company.
* He chaired the Republican National Committee and worked to defend the party when Richard Nixon's Watergate culpabilities threatened the party itself, even as he had to become one of the top Republicans to tell Nixon resignation was his best course.
* He ran the CIA for a year and was credited with restoring the agency's morale (huge in the wake of the Church Committee hearings) before handing off to E. Henry Kinoche, who handed off to Stansfield Turner.
* He did prosecute Operation Desert Storm itself successfully and swiftly, on the terms he laid out for it, after building its support coalition.
* He didn't exactly put the Cold War in its grave (Ronald Reagan dug the grave) but he was smart enough not to move too many muscles as the Soviet Empire and most of the Communist world collapsed at last. Most of us could think of others who'd have botched the job.

It doesn't equal beatification, canonisation, or sanctification to grant Bush his due as a genuinely decent man who wasn't a truly great president, was too often malleable as a politician, and thought absolutely nothing as regards the continuing metastasis of the State (he was anything but a man who believed in limited government and would probably have been stuck for an answer if you asked him the distinction between a properly-construed government and the improperly consecrated State), but to suggest he had no measurable achievement in his life is disingenuous. In and of itself, all things considered, it's achievement itself to remain a decent man in a profession as indecent as politics.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #237 on: December 04, 2018, 03:07:09 am »
I was very touched by Trump saluting GHBush.... :crying:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2018, 03:08:59 am »

I was, too. ,,,

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2018, 03:18:56 am »
CBS News
‏Verified account @CBSNews

George H.W. Bush was a World War II Navy pilot when he was shot down near Chichi Jima, Japan in 1944. This archival footage, released by his presidential library, shows a crew rescuing the future president. https://cbsn.ws/2Rqvvmj

(VIDEO AT TWEET)

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1068998166408830977

I didn't realize this footage existed. I would have copied it over if I could.  I'm sure it's widely available.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2018, 03:27:50 am »
Larry Elder was saying about the '92 elections that the Perot votes were pretty split between Republicans and Democrat leaning voters.  Elder seemed to be saying the net effect would not have been that significant.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #241 on: December 04, 2018, 04:22:40 am »
Great pics you're posting @Right_in_Virginia  -- thank you.

Thanks @Right_in_Virginia

You do post the best pictures always in Flotus thread too

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #242 on: December 04, 2018, 04:23:46 am »
 :chairbang:m

Both Trump and Melania. It must be hubris. Death is a great equalizer. It makes us all scared of our own mortality.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 04:25:10 am by Freya »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #243 on: December 04, 2018, 04:24:50 am »
George H.W. Bush, a president with a complicated Jewish legacy, dies at 94
By Ron Kampeas December 1, 2018

WASHINGTON (JTA) – George H.W. Bush, the one-term president whose public grappling with Jewish leaders made headlines while his private interventions helped bring tens of thousands of Jews out of danger, has died.

“When you add up the Jews he saved, he will be a great tzaddik,” Abraham Foxman, the Anti-Defamation League’s former national director, said in 2013, using the Hebrew word for “righteous man.”

Article: https://www.jta.org/2018/12/01/news-opinion/george-h-w-bush-xxxxx

Here's another article but I think the criticisms (per his policy on Israel) is largely poppycock. Still, we should get more of those votes.

Be forewarned, this is a somewhat harsh article, in ways, it seems to cherry pick and this website which I rarely used, would not be what I'd consider ordinarily liberal...  I mean, "news with a Biblical perspective?", Kind of a hatchet job if you ask me with perhaps a few good points.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/117948/f-the-jews-and-where-was-george-h-w-bush-opinion/

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 04:28:04 am by TomSea »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #244 on: December 04, 2018, 06:35:10 am »
‘Saturday Night Live’ pays tribute to George H.W. Bush

“Saturday Night Live” this weekend paid tribute to former President George H.W. Bush, who died Friday night at the age of 94.

On the sketch comedy show's “Weekend Update” segment, hosts Michael Che and Colin Jost gave their “thoughts and condolences” to Bush’s family and friends.

“President Bush was famously a warm and gracious man who always understood the power of being able to laugh at yourself,” Jost said.

Video at link:

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/419311-saturday-night-live-pays-tribute-to-george-hw-bush

Note Dana Carvey's comment at the end.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #245 on: December 04, 2018, 06:46:46 am »

I don't really care to get into extended discussions about GHWB. I will merely note:

1. Folks who are skeptical about GHWB being in Dallas at the time of JFK's murder would do well to search for LBJ's Mistress' youtube interviews. They are long, detailed and, imho, very convincing.

2. The Bush family was affirmed by a Congressional investigation to have helped fund Hitler and insure his success.

3. I believe his purported statement about "IF THE PUBLIC EVER FOUND OUT WHAT WE'D DONE, THEY'D CHASE US DOWN THE STREET AND HANG US FROM THE LIGHT POLES." I believe that was a true statement that he made in a public interview and that he meant every word of it for good traitorous globalist reason.

4. I think he was a perfect globalist CIA head and member very sold out to the globalists' satanic goals.

5. I think it's nice he loved dogs. I think it's nice he could be kind to low ranking first responders etc. I think it's great he did some great stuff in WWII.

6. Nevertheless, I would not trust him with much and certainly not with the health & future of the Republic. Did I vote for him? Sure. What other real choice was there?

7. I think all this sweet hoopla at his death is almost nauseating. I consider him a chief traitor to the Republic and to our founding values.

8. I think there's plenty of truth about GHWB on the net. It is not all false or even that questionable.

@txradioguy
@libertybele
@corbe
@bigheadfred
@Quix
@Sanguine
@Frank Cannon
@libertybele, please re-read the final paragraph of my previous post. 

Then go back and carefully re-read the entire post, including the article that I linked in my post.  I think I was being pretty clear, but you seem to have rushed through my post without a serious effort at understanding it. 

Maybe you are so interested in defending GHWB's legacy that you can't grasp my point, but I'll bet others on this thread can. 

Again, I am not concluding that GHWB surely was involved in the murder of JFK.   But I am convinced that GHWB did lie to the Senate committee in his confirmation hearing a dozen years after the Bay of Pigs debacle.  (Should he be condemned for that lie?  Probably not.  Lying is just what spooks do.  And I think he lied because he was scared of having it revealed that he had been with the CIA in the era when Kennedy was murdered.) 

[snip]

Of course, I say GHWB did lie about a very long association with the CIA.;  I think his CIA background, likely dating all the way back to his graduation from Yale in 1948, is one of the two main reasons why he got the nomination for CIA Director.  (The second reason was the ardent globalism that he tried to merge with his evidently very real but potentially misguided patriotism.)

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Applewood

« Reply #246 on: December 04, 2018, 06:52:15 am »
 ***suicide***

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #247 on: December 04, 2018, 07:30:22 am »
***suicide***

No I don't think it was a suicide. I think he died because he was just too damn old.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #248 on: December 04, 2018, 08:50:30 am »
No I don't think it was a suicide. I think he died because he was just too damn old.

@Frank Cannon

Well,I guess it could fairly be said that living long enough to die at 94 is a form of slow-motion suicide.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #249 on: December 04, 2018, 11:25:17 am »
@Quix
"Folks who are skeptical about GHWB being in Dallas at the time of JFK's murder would do well to search for LBJ's Mistress' youtube interviews. They are long, detailed and, imho, very convincing."

I did some reading about Madeleine Duncan Brown -- is that the mistress you refer to -- it seems her claims were largely considered unfounded except by conspiracy theory believers like you. 

As for the claim that the Bush family provided support for Hitler  --  I didn't find any substantiation.  If you have proof (the actual congressional findings), can you post it?

I will say this though.  Many US businesses, individuals and even our own government had friendly dealings with Hitler in the beginning.  Remember that the US didn't enter WWII till after Pearl Harbor.  So unless the Bush family was proven to have provided support to Hitler after the US entered the war, technically speaking, they did nothing wrong.