Author Topic: Q-ANON Cleaning out the "SWAMP" & Related Stuff VOL 3  (Read 76689 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Q-ANON Cleaning out the "SWAMP" & Related Stuff VOL 3
« Reply #325 on: February 09, 2019, 01:45:16 pm »
I'll ask you. What do you think about 5G?
I haven't thought about it much, to be honest. Increased connectivity is something which just permits more invasion of privacy, increased speeds/bandwidth allow the user to do a lot they want to, but could also be used to document every comment, every action, every movement of the user and grossly invade the privacy of those who use it, without even putting a glitch in the movie you're streaming.

So, like any tech, it is a two-edged sword.

The horseless carriage that takes you to the hospital can be used to run over you on the street, too.

The real pain is that all my 3G phones will be phased out at the same time. That isn't going to be cheap to replace.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #326 on: February 09, 2019, 03:04:06 pm »
I haven't thought about it much, to be honest. Increased connectivity is something which just permits more invasion of privacy, increased speeds/bandwidth allow the user to do a lot they want to, but could also be used to document every comment, every action, every movement of the user and grossly invade the privacy of those who use it, without even putting a glitch in the movie you're streaming.

So, like any tech, it is a two-edged sword.

The horseless carriage that takes you to the hospital can be used to run over you on the street, too.

The real pain is that all my 3G phones will be phased out at the same time. That isn't going to be cheap to replace.

Three things.

1. Saturation level
2. Lack of oversight--health risks
3. Weaponization

There was news that they can charge your cellphone with wifi. It sounds like something Tesla was working on. Wireless electricity.

That article I posted about sending audio to a single individual. If they announce things like that to the public then you know the alphabet agencies have already had it for some time. And they aren't interested much in the betterment of the general population.

We have seen repeated warnings about "mass" shooters that were ignored by LEO. The Las Vegas Shooter is an interesting case. Makes me wonder.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #327 on: February 09, 2019, 03:22:05 pm »
Three things.

1. Saturation level
3. Weaponization

There was news that they can charge your cellphone with wifi. It sounds like something Tesla was working on. Wireless electricity.

That article I posted about sending audio to a single individual. If they announce things like that to the public then you know the alphabet agencies have already had it for some time. And they aren't interested much in the betterment of the general population.

We have seen repeated warnings about "mass" shooters that were ignored by LEO. The Las Vegas Shooter is an interesting case. Makes me wonder.
If you dig for connections between perpetrators of mass shootings, one correlation which will be seen is the use (or sudden disuse) of medication for psychological disorders (SSRIs, MAOIs, and others). Whether the violent tendencies preceded the medication, or the ideation was a side effect of taking or abrupt withdrawal from the medication is unclear.
But also, there are connections with MK ULTRA, through relatives or acquaintances.

The Movie Telefon postulated using trigger phrases, (as did The Manchurian Candidate) to get sleeper agents to perform acts they otherwise would not.

With nothing more than a phone call to link (from a spoofed number), with 'suggested' content including subliminal content as well, how far away is the ability to manipulate (surreptitiously) the masses or individuals to engage in horrific acts for the furtherance of agendae or the destruction of specific individuals? Or, after decades of study, are we 'there'? 

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #328 on: February 09, 2019, 03:37:46 pm »
If you dig for connections between perpetrators of mass shootings, one correlation which will be seen is the use (or sudden disuse) of medication for psychological disorders (SSRIs, MAOIs, and others). Whether the violent tendencies preceded the medication, or the ideation was a side effect of taking or abrupt withdrawal from the medication is unclear.
But also, there are connections with MK ULTRA, through relatives or acquaintances.

The Movie Telefon postulated using trigger phrases, (as did The Manchurian Candidate) to get sleeper agents to perform acts they otherwise would not.

With nothing more than a phone call to link (from a spoofed number), with 'suggested' content including subliminal content as well, how far away is the ability to manipulate (surreptitiously) the masses or individuals to engage in horrific acts for the furtherance of agendae or the destruction of specific individuals? Or, after decades of study, are we 'there'?

I think we are there. If there was a riot going down, how hard is it going to be to incite one side or the other into going way beyond their "limits". They would say they could/would use it to quell. But in the current climate, I think they would use it the other way. Incite a crowd of more or less peaceful right-wing protestors into pulling out guns and massacring the opposition. How do you think that would affect gun legislation? From both parties?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #329 on: February 09, 2019, 04:32:23 pm »
I think we are there. If there was a riot going down, how hard is it going to be to incite one side or the other into going way beyond their "limits". They would say they could/would use it to quell. But in the current climate, I think they would use it the other way. Incite a crowd of more or less peaceful right-wing protestors into pulling out guns and massacring the opposition. How do you think that would affect gun legislation? From both parties?
In some jurisdictions, carrying weapons is prohibited at political rallies. Me, I believe in speaking softly and carrying a big stick (which you can hang a sign on). Needless to say, it is of paramount importance to avoid such violence. Charlottesville saw one person, likely freaked out, run into a mass of protesters and we saw how that played out--even though the whole confrontational situation was a set-up, and likely intentional.

Keep in mind, the left and criminals are already using social media to set up 'flash mobs' for the purpose of larceny and other nefarious uses. Inciting confrontation is merely a matter of manipulating groupthink to a flash point and staging an incident.  I believe people may be pushed to do something they have been programmed to do, either by manipulating media feeds and emotions or by more direct contact. Using Delphi techniques (a few scattered but cooperating agitators in the crowd), an entire mob may be pushed to violence.

But I don't think people can be pushed into doing things they actively resist or deeply hold beliefs against, at least not yet.  Always try to be one with a clear head and not emotionally driven. Have the courage to speak out against what is wrong. Be "that guy" who has the guts to say 'NO!" first. It's a gamble, but chances are others can be snapped out of the fog and will join you in objecting to something wrong. Keep in mind with the increase in "You're with us or with them" mentality, it is an increasingly dangerous act--one of the effects of the populist mentality.

With Congress, I'd wager so many are 'dirty' in one way or another that could be made into a career ending incident, that our beliefs, opinions, and desires are meaningless.

C S Lewis

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #330 on: February 09, 2019, 04:53:46 pm »
Might I ask who appointed you to the Galactic Counsel of Post Reviewers?

Many folks who have no interest or who are annoyed or more mystifyingly offended--have learned to use their scroll button and thereby swiftly bypass the bothersome screen images and words.

I realize that like taste, there's little explaining contrarian prickly spewing.

Perhaps alternately, you could meditate with intense focus on every screen that triggered your annoyance until you began to foam at the mouth. THEN you MIGHT have something to complain about.

@Axeslinger
@Quix, really you can’t expect to post on a public forum and receive only replies that support your view.  I see it from Qanon fans on Twitter all the time—-anger when people don’t buy what they’re selling.

I mean, come on.  You’re talking a belief system that says HW Bush was secretly executed by military tribunal and that Trump skewed his tie for the SOTU as a secret message.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #331 on: February 09, 2019, 09:33:29 pm »
MiaT produced some well polished articles, done in the style one would expect in a slick paged magazine, complete with graphics. For those who didn't mind reading something longer than a tweet, they were quite informative, and despite taking forever to load on dial-up and a Win95 machine, I found them to be worth reading. The biggest objection I could see was that the average home PC and bandwidth of the day made for a slow load (my stuff included), but I found the material worth reading.

Agreed. Thanks.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #332 on: February 09, 2019, 09:36:31 pm »
Three things.

1. Saturation level
3. Weaponization

I certainly think the "voice of God" technology will be much more outrageously used against freedom, peace, sanity etc. with 5G. I could be wrong. It just seems to this layman that there are more options available to do evil with via 5G.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #333 on: February 09, 2019, 09:38:18 pm »

I think you make several excellent points. Thanks.

Offline Quix

« Reply #334 on: February 09, 2019, 09:42:49 pm »

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And power-mongers are exceedingly prone to using every shred of anything--particularly cold technology--to advance their tyrannical !!!CONTROL!!! freakism, treason, freedom squashing, etc.

I don't know how many solutions are available to patriots & freedom loving people. We do well to educate ourselves and be as alert as possible to the hazards involved.

Offline Quix

« Reply #335 on: February 09, 2019, 09:51:42 pm »
In some jurisdictions, carrying weapons is prohibited at political rallies. Me, I believe in speaking softly and carrying a big stick (which you can hang a sign on). Needless to say, it is of paramount importance to avoid such violence. Charlottesville saw one person, likely freaked out, run into a mass of protesters and we saw how that played out--even though the whole confrontational situation was a set-up, and likely intentional.

Keep in mind, the left and criminals are already using social media to set up 'flash mobs' for the purpose of larceny and other nefarious uses. Inciting confrontation is merely a matter of manipulating groupthink to a flash point and staging an incident.  I believe people may be pushed to do something they have been programmed to do, either by manipulating media feeds and emotions or by more direct contact. Using Delphi techniques (a few scattered but cooperating agitators in the crowd), an entire mob may be pushed to violence.

But I don't think people can be pushed into doing things they actively resist or deeply hold beliefs against, at least not yet.  Always try to be one with a clear head and not emotionally driven. Have the courage to speak out against what is wrong. Be "that guy" who has the guts to say 'NO!" first. It's a gamble, but chances are others can be snapped out of the fog and will join you in objecting to something wrong. Keep in mind with the increase in "You're with us or with them" mentality, it is an increasingly dangerous act--one of the effects of the populist mentality.

With Congress, I'd wager so many are 'dirty' in one way or another that could be made into a career ending incident, that our beliefs, opinions, and desires are meaningless.

I mostly wholesale agree.

A slight quibble . . . the "Delphi technique" as I was trained in it decades ago, was 'merely' a strategy to arrive at a widely contributed group consensus. i.e. to take advantage of the diversity of individuals in a group to surface a maximum number of possibilities and then to distill them down to the most likely productive ones.

I realize that it has evidently evolved into a major tool of traitorous liberal idiots to sabotage freedom and the Republic by those trained and in sympathy with Alinsky's values and goals.

Certainly focused jerks trained and skilled in using that group process toward those goals CAN do that.

The only way I can quickly think of to combat such forces & strategies is to have opposing individuals in the same Delphi group working skillfully toward patriotic goals and options.

unho, I still tend to think of the "Delphi technique" as merely a tool that CAN easily be used for evil but is not necessarily inherently evil.

Offline Quix

« Reply #336 on: February 09, 2019, 09:57:54 pm »
@Axeslinger
@Quix, really you can’t expect to post on a public forum and receive only replies that support your view.  I see it from Qanon fans on Twitter all the time—-anger when people don’t buy what they’re selling.

I mean, come on.  You’re talking a belief system that says HW Bush was secretly executed by military tribunal and that Trump skewed his tie for the SOTU as a secret message.

That's a pretty broad blackwashing brush.

A lot of us still hold quite loosely a LOT of assertions by folks we generally agree with and even support. But we do not necessarily buy into every detail, position, assertion.

I don't know if McCain or Bush were executed, or not. Many very respectable conservatives with excellent sources insist that was the truth as they were told it. God knows. I don't.

Personally, it seems to me that both were fairly close to death as it was--why not just wait it out.

Why all the drama of a tribunal and an execution in such a context.

But what do I know.

It would certainly make a statement to the CABAL-CRATS that TRUMP is exceedingly serious about punishing treason, child sex abuse, rape, treason, etc. Would it be worth doing to make such a statement? I don't know. Seems like a lot of risk & bother to make a statement when other ways of making such an emphatic statement would probably be available and make more sense.

Offline Quix

« Reply #337 on: February 09, 2019, 10:02:42 pm »
@Axeslinger

I get the impression from reading your words that you may well fail to appreciate HOW INCREDIBLY COMPLEX the whole variety of situations, relationships, issues, priorities etc. are--particularly for TRUMP and the Q TEAM.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me to be myopic, tunnel visioned, narrow, rigid etc. when observing, data collecting, evaluating things in this broad arena.

I think one must hold a lot of things loosely and wait for time to confirm them, or not.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #338 on: February 10, 2019, 12:39:52 am »
You know Quix... I finally realized that YOU are Q...

I mean... Quix... Quix... Q...

Yup... that's it alright...

Hiding in plain sight all this time... how could I have been so blind...
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #339 on: February 10, 2019, 12:52:51 am »

Something that obvious proves he is providing cover for the REAL "Q". Ain't that right? @QueenCatofAragon? The tie thing cinched it for me.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #340 on: February 10, 2019, 02:03:47 am »
Something that obvious proves he is providing cover for the REAL "Q". Ain't that right? @QueenCatofAragon? The tie thing cinched it for me.

Wrong, wrong, WRONG.  Q is obviously Catherine, who has now come out of the closet after months of disinformation to reveal that she is QueenCatofAragon.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #341 on: February 10, 2019, 02:38:47 am »

I mostly wholesale agree.

A slight quibble . . . the "Delphi technique" as I was trained in it decades ago, was 'merely' a strategy to arrive at a widely contributed group consensus. i.e. to take advantage of the diversity of individuals in a group to surface a maximum number of possibilities and then to distill them down to the most likely productive ones.

I realize that it has evidently evolved into a major tool of traitorous liberal idiots to sabotage freedom and the Republic by those trained and in sympathy with Alinsky's values and goals.

Certainly focused jerks trained and skilled in using that group process toward those goals CAN do that.

The only way I can quickly think of to combat such forces & strategies is to have opposing individuals in the same Delphi group working skillfully toward patriotic goals and options.

unho, I still tend to think of the "Delphi technique" as merely a tool that CAN easily be used for evil but is not necessarily inherently evil.

The technique is a two edged sword.

Yes, it has been used for good--in fact any time a bunch of us in agreement went to a function, meeting, or such, we'd enter at different times, sit in different places, meet up later elsewhere to discuss what was going on, but generally would disperse through the crowd and give the impression that we were not there together (even that we didn't know each other).  If you sit in a clump, it's just 'those guys', but if you are spread out it makes the stance seem more like a consensus of the crowd than just one group.
It is a basic influence tactic which serves as a force multiplier.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #342 on: February 10, 2019, 02:43:34 am »
Wrong, wrong, WRONG.  Q is obviously Catherine, who has now come out of the closet after months of disinformation to reveal that she is QueenCatofAragon.

That is what I was hinting at. When @QueenCatofAragon mentioned trump's tie being askew at the SOTU had a hidden message. Only the real Q would know that level of significance.

I just didn't want to out her like you just did.

Offline Quix

« Reply #343 on: February 10, 2019, 07:15:46 am »

Oh Dear Me. I don't know whether to think our humor has descended to the deepest dungeons or the highest peaks.

I think the Q-Team is quite out of my league.  Certainly together, they are.

But thanks for the smiles.

Offline Quix

« Reply #344 on: February 10, 2019, 07:16:59 am »
The technique is a two edged sword.

Yes, it has been used for good--in fact any time a bunch of us in agreement went to a function, meeting, or such, we'd enter at different times, sit in different places, meet up later elsewhere to discuss what was going on, but generally would disperse through the crowd and give the impression that we were not there together (even that we didn't know each other).  If you sit in a clump, it's just 'those guys', but if you are spread out it makes the stance seem more like a consensus of the crowd than just one group.
It is a basic influence tactic which serves as a force multiplier.

AGREED.

Personally, I prefer the NOMINAL GROUP PROCESS.  I think it is qualitatively better in a list of ways.

Offline Quix

« Reply #345 on: February 10, 2019, 07:34:57 am »

PRAYING MEDIC

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1094399688453742593.html?utm_source=email&utm_medium=alert&utm_campaign=internal

THEME: OPTICS ARE IMPORTANT

2) Q reminded us of the strategies and tactics being used by both sides in the battle for control of the world.

The first thing Q wants us to understand is the importance of optics—how things are perceived by the public.

3) Many people believe POTUS is losing the war.
With the mockingbird media blaring non-stop propaganda about the Mueller investigation and how close Trump is to being indicted it's easy to think nothing positive is happening.

We forget that half the war is a battle over optics

4) The deep state knows Trump is an existential threat to their corrupt political establishment. The Mueller investigation is a key part of their strategy to regain control.

5) The Mueller investigation legitimizes an anti-Trump narrative, fuels division, stalls for time, blocks Trump's ability to maneuver and creates other roadblocks to success.

6) How would it be perceived by the public if politicians who opposed Trump were arrested while the Mueller investigation was underway?

It would be perceived as retaliation by POTUS.
Optics are important which is why [they] haven't been arrested yet.

7) Because the Mueller investigation allows politicians to claim that their own prosecution is retaliation by Trump, deep state puppets are announcing their candidacy for the 2020 presidential election, including Elizabeth Warren who announced today.

8) But corrupt politicians can't be arrested until the Mueller investigation is complete which is why stealth bombers like Huber and the other (unknown) US Attorney with the same mandate have been silent.

9) As much as [they] would like you to believe they're in control, they are not.
In this war, information is everything and Trump has the goods on bad actors around the globe.
Patriots are in control.

10) Acting AG Matt Whitaker said the Mueller investigation is coming to an end.

Q indicated it will be done in less than 30 days.

It didn't accomplish all [they] hoped it would so now, more investigations need to be put in place to keep the pressure on POTUS.

11) Little Adam Schiff announced his intention to investigate Trump in the House Intelligence Committee until he gets to the bottom of the Russia collusion matter.

Thread Reader

Praying Medic
@prayingmedic
 Subscribe
6 hours ago, 20 tweets, 7 min read  Read on Twitter

Bookmark  Save as PDF
1) This is my Q thread for February 9, 2019

Q posts can be found here:
qmap.pub
qanon.pub

Android apps:
bit.ly/Q_Drops

Q Alerts: QAnon Drop Notifications, Research +++ - Apps on Google Play
Q Alerts notifies you when Q Anon makes new drops on 8chan. It also allows you to search, browse and research QAnon posts. As a Q follower, Patriot and software dev by trade, throughout the day I fo…
https://bit.ly/Q-alerts

My theme: Optics Are Important

2) Q reminded us of the strategies and tactics being used by both sides in the battle for control of the world.

The first thing Q wants us to understand is the importance of optics—how things are perceived by the public.

3) Many people believe POTUS is losing the war.
With the mockingbird media blaring non-stop propaganda about the Mueller investigation and how close Trump is to being indicted it's easy to think nothing positive is happening.

We forget that half the war is a battle over optics

4) The deep state knows Trump is an existential threat to their corrupt political establishment. The Mueller investigation is a key part of their strategy to regain control.
5) The Mueller investigation legitimizes an anti-Trump narrative, fuels division, stalls for time, blocks Trump's ability to maneuver and creates other roadblocks to success.

6) How would it be perceived by the public if politicians who opposed Trump were arrested while the Mueller investigation was underway?

It would be perceived as retaliation by POTUS.
Optics are important which is why [they] haven't been arrested yet.

7) Because the Mueller investigation allows politicians to claim that their own prosecution is retaliation by Trump, deep state puppets are announcing their candidacy for the 2020 presidential election, including Elizabeth Warren who announced today.

8) But corrupt politicians can't be arrested until the Mueller investigation is complete which is why stealth bombers like Huber and the other (unknown) US Attorney with the same mandate have been silent.

9) As much as [they] would like you to believe they're in control, they are not.
In this war, information is everything and Trump has the goods on bad actors around the globe.
Patriots are in control.

10) Acting AG Matt Whitaker said the Mueller investigation is coming to an end.

Q indicated it will be done in less than 30 days.

It didn't accomplish all [they] hoped it would so now, more investigations need to be put in place to keep the pressure on POTUS.

11) Little Adam Schiff announced his intention to investigate Trump in the House Intelligence Committee until he gets to the bottom of the Russia collusion matter.

12) The US Attorney's office in the SDNY is continuing its attacks on POTUS, sending a subpoena to Trump's inaugural committee requesting documents related to fundraising.

14) The deep state is desperate to find dirt on POTUS.

What will happen when Mueller clears him of wrongdoing?

DECLAS?

[RR] 'complete' removal?

OIG release of findings?

15) How is the mockingbird media preparing to combat the findings of the Mueller investigation?

Q reminds us that the mainstream media's [narrative = vital]?

16) We received confirmation from Matt Whitaker that US Attorney John Huber and IG Horowitz are working on their respective investigations.

17) Q reminded us that the fact no leaks have come from Huber's investigations tells us how critical it is. (No leaks have come from Horowitz's either.)

👇

ZERO leaks re: HUBER?
ZERO.

Do not mistake 'public' silence for inaction.

18) "This is not another 4-year election."
Q

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #346 on: February 10, 2019, 12:03:18 pm »
MiaT produced some well polished articles, done in the style one would expect in a slick paged magazine, complete with graphics. For those who didn't mind reading something longer than a tweet, they were quite informative, and despite taking forever to load on dial-up and a Win95 machine, I found them to be worth reading. The biggest objection I could see was that the average home PC and bandwidth of the day made for a slow load (my stuff included), but I found the material worth reading.

@Smokin Joe
I agree with that.  The problem was that after you read the first one, you got the same graphics heavy crap over and over and over to the point that her message was lost in the presentation
...EXACTLY like the post that I initially replied to.  When I’m on my home Page with it’s list of recent messages and have to scroll for three and half hours (slight exaggeration) just to get past crap like that, it’s annoying...just like the MiaT posts were
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 12:10:50 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #347 on: February 10, 2019, 12:07:32 pm »
@Axeslinger

@QueenCatofAragon

Thanks Cat...you tried!
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #348 on: February 10, 2019, 01:36:30 pm »
AGREED.

Personally, I prefer the NOMINAL GROUP PROCESS.  I think it is qualitatively better in a list of ways.
Definitely preferable when everyone is working toward a viable solution, but I reserve Delphi for 'hostile' environments where those who wish to impose a prepackaged and seriously flawed solution are resistant to other, better, ideas or even modifications to their plan which would remove the flaws.

C S Lewis

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #349 on: February 10, 2019, 04:41:39 pm »
That is what I was hinting at. When @QueenCatofAragon mentioned trump's tie being askew at the SOTU had a hidden message. Only the real Q would know that level of significance.

I just didn't want to out her like you just did.

@bigheadfred
@the_doc

I guess I’m gonna have to come clean and own my influence.  True story: a few months ago on Twitter, I made a joke post that Donald Trump was behind Hurricane Florence—-he needed cover for his military trials.  I tagged Qanon supporters; I was sure I’d get busted and yelled at.  After all, I was suggesting Trump was controlling the weather.

Nope.  A few of them ran with it.  One even tweeted back, “Well, he is a very powerful man.”  🤷‍♀️
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh