Author Topic: Q-ANON Cleaning out the "SWAMP" & Related Stuff VOL 3  (Read 77461 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Q-ANON Cleaning out the "SWAMP" & Related Stuff VOL 3
« Reply #225 on: January 23, 2019, 06:46:04 pm »
I can only hope the new AG aggressively pursues--all of it.

With great sorrow, I caution you not to hold your breath waiting for that result.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #226 on: January 23, 2019, 06:48:52 pm »
With great sorrow, I caution you not to hold your breath waiting for that result.

Not even if he accomplishes his first job-aka-getting Trump off the hook?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #227 on: January 23, 2019, 06:51:26 pm »
Not even if he accomplishes his first job-aka-getting Trump off the hook?

Under no circumstances at all!  It simply won't be allowed to happen.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #228 on: January 23, 2019, 07:00:09 pm »
Under no circumstances at all!  It simply won't be allowed to happen.

Maybe. Maybe there is an answer in the Public Spear (not a typo).
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #229 on: January 23, 2019, 07:20:40 pm »
Maybe. Maybe there is an answer in the Public Spear (not a typo).

THAT would be the only way IMHO.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline the_doc

« Reply #230 on: January 23, 2019, 07:31:48 pm »
@bigheadfred
@Bigun
I can only hope the new AG aggressively pursues--all of it.

Maybe the new AG wouldn't be able to stop any of it--even if he wanted to do so.  I believe tons and tons of Grand Jury indictments already exist, some of which almost certainly rise to the bar of sedition or treason.  Does the new AG now have to sign off on arrests headed for military tribunals?  (I don't know.)

I have been saying since the Kavanaugh hearings that the highest profile prosecutions will be in military tribunals.  We'll have to wait a bit longer to see if I'm right, I guess.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #231 on: January 24, 2019, 08:11:58 am »
Not a very good reason. Not under these circumstances.

@the_doc
et al

I do NOT think partial disclosure of even the most hideous sex crimes against babies, even satanic sacrifice will do.

I strongly believe in full disclosure.

We need to go forward as a nation on a CLEANED FOUNDATION, A CLEAN SLATE.

Let the chips fall where they may. Punish the evildoers to the fullest extent of the law--including execution by military tribunal where at all fitting.

Enough already yet of this rule from hell by hell the CABAL-CRATS have been waging for so many decades in their love fest with Marxist demonic globalist cabal forces.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 08:12:37 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #232 on: January 24, 2019, 02:01:18 pm »
@the_doc
et al

I do NOT think partial disclosure of even the most hideous sex crimes against babies, even satanic sacrifice will do.

Let the chips fall where they may. Punish the evildoers to the fullest extent of the law--including execution by military tribunal where at all fitting.

Enough already yet of this rule from hell by hell the CABAL-CRATS have been waging for so many decades in their love fest with Marxist demonic globalist cabal forces.

That is what I say.

Enough already.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #233 on: January 24, 2019, 04:23:13 pm »
That is what I say.

Enough already.

Ditto that.

Offline Quix

« Reply #234 on: January 24, 2019, 05:07:59 pm »
That is what I say.

Enough already.

@the_doc

THANKS! PLEASE TWEET THAT TO THE PRESIDENT! MAYBE REPEATEDLY OVER A FEW DAYS.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #235 on: January 24, 2019, 08:01:48 pm »
@the_doc
et al

Yeah, but to do that will require martial law and a dictator along the lines of Augusto Pinochet... and the globalists in the rest of the world would hound you until death...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline the_doc

« Reply #236 on: January 24, 2019, 08:53:05 pm »
Yeah, but to do that will require martial law and a dictator along the lines of Augusto Pinochet... and the globalists in the rest of the world would hound you until death...

DJT needs to do some very unpopular stuff.  If he rolls it out correctly, however, I think he can pull it off.

Offline Quix

« Reply #237 on: January 24, 2019, 11:44:08 pm »

& @the_doc

Note: Gourmet Dan, I'm not really ranting so irate toward you personally as the following might sound. I'm ranting at a willfully blind, wimpy, lazy mentality so rife in the population and even the Christian church as to allow us to reach the miserable state we are in, to begin with.

I mean what I say below. It may sound like hyperbole but I mean every word. But it's not a personal attack.

It is a scream, a yell, a call to arms, a cry for standing tall against unmitigated evil on the brink of consuming the Republic and honorable citizens wholesale.

Sooooooooo, do you think the only option is to roll over, play dead, surrender & prepare to be dumped in the wood chipper?

I do NOT think so! Not without a fight!

Yeah, it may take a period of martial law or partial martial law or martial law in certain areas. There are worse things to transit, endure.

Would you have rather had Shrillery et al declare martial law early in her 1st 4 years; shred the 1st & 2nd amendments & then the whole Constitution. Salt the Supreme court with CABAL-CRATS; shred the economy further; shred the middle class further; shut down churches; turn them into mosques & satanic worship centers as was planned; incarcerate millions of Christians to await their extermination--as was planned . . . etc. etc. ????

NOT WITHOUT A HUGE FIGHT!

This half-hearted, wimpy response to horrific raw evil from hell just doesn't cut it. Never has. Certainly won't now. How do you reason with jihadi's for whom suicidal terrorism is a religious orgasm? How do you reason with propaganda lobotomized CABAL-CRATS like OCRAZIO CORTEX?

How do you compromise with folks skilled in making sure that you give up more and more until the alligator has eaten everyone else due to your great negotiation skills?

What other options do you have but slapping down horrific satanic evil with emphatic force?

Joining hands and singing KUM-BY-YAH while thinking positive thoughts and brotherly love toward the jihadis & satanic globalist ruthless agents is just not going to achieve anything lastingly good.

Or maybe you think that the priority is to try and get the CABAL-CRATS to rape half the babies they usually rape, dismember, sacrifice to satan & eat? Would you call that wonderful progress--a great success?

Maybe you think it would be a great success if we managed to negotiate that CNN would celebrate half as many cheering broadcast minutes over yet the latest horrific treasonous idiocy?

Give such traditional wimpy stances on the part of so many conservative individuals, groups & forces--just HOW on earth would we negotiate anyway? We have no positions of historical active strength to negotiate from or with.

They EXPECT us to continue to take it up the rear and sing sweet songs while they do.

They EXPECT us to continue to roll over, play dead and treat the main stream media as arbiters of TRUTH--as though they have a clue what real TRUTH is.

And too often we have lived up to their expectations.

Enough already yet.

Way beyond enough.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 11:45:13 pm by Quix »

Offline the_doc

« Reply #238 on: January 25, 2019, 01:37:20 am »
& @the_doc

Note: Gourmet Dan, I'm not really ranting so irate toward you personally as the following might sound. I'm ranting at a willfully blind, wimpy, lazy mentality so rife in the population and even the Christian church as to allow us to reach the miserable state we are in, to begin with.

I mean what I say below. It may sound like hyperbole but I mean every word. But it's not a personal attack.

It is a scream, a yell, a call to arms, a cry for standing tall against unmitigated evil on the brink of consuming the Republic and honorable citizens wholesale.

Sooooooooo, do you think the only option is to roll over, play dead, surrender & prepare to be dumped in the wood chipper?

I do NOT think so! Not without a fight!

Yeah, it may take a period of martial law or partial martial law or martial law in certain areas. There are worse things to transit, endure.

Would you have rather had Shrillery et al declare martial law early in her 1st 4 years; shred the 1st & 2nd amendments & then the whole Constitution. Salt the Supreme court with CABAL-CRATS; shred the economy further; shred the middle class further; shut down churches; turn them into mosques & satanic worship centers as was planned; incarcerate millions of Christians to await their extermination--as was planned . . . etc. etc. ????

NOT WITHOUT A HUGE FIGHT!

This half-hearted, wimpy response to horrific raw evil from hell just doesn't cut it. Never has. Certainly won't now. How do you reason with jihadi's for whom suicidal terrorism is a religious orgasm? How do you reason with propaganda lobotomized CABAL-CRATS like OCRAZIO CORTEX?

How do you compromise with folks skilled in making sure that you give up more and more until the alligator has eaten everyone else due to your great negotiation skills?

What other options do you have but slapping down horrific satanic evil with emphatic force?

Joining hands and singing KUM-BY-YAH while thinking positive thoughts and brotherly love toward the jihadis & satanic globalist ruthless agents is just not going to achieve anything lastingly good.

Or maybe you think that the priority is to try and get the CABAL-CRATS to rape half the babies they usually rape, dismember, sacrifice to satan & eat? Would you call that wonderful progress--a great success?

Maybe you think it would be a great success if we managed to negotiate that CNN would celebrate half as many cheering broadcast minutes over yet the latest horrific treasonous idiocy?

Give such traditional wimpy stances on the part of so many conservative individuals, groups & forces--just HOW on earth would we negotiate anyway? We have no positions of historical active strength to negotiate from or with.

They EXPECT us to continue to take it up the rear and sing sweet songs while they do.

They EXPECT us to continue to roll over, play dead and treat the main stream media as arbiters of TRUTH--as though they have a clue what real TRUTH is.

And too often we have lived up to their expectations.

Enough already yet.

Way beyond enough.

Sheer poetry, Quix.

Offline Quix

« Reply #239 on: January 25, 2019, 03:56:51 am »
Sheer poetry, Quix.

Thanks for your kind encouragement. It's a period of extra isolation, for me.

Offline Quix

« Reply #240 on: January 25, 2019, 12:25:39 pm »
Just posted this on THE PORCH at TheRightReasons.net

ABSOLUTELY INDEED. THAT'S WHY I INSIST INCREASINGLY ON THE FOLLOWING.

1. Satan and the CABAL-CRATS have twisted word meanings since the garden and certainly since Orwell wrote of double speak etc.

2. INFANTICIDE/MURDER HAS BECOME CHOICE We *MUST* call it what it IS at EVERY OPPORTUNITY--QUIT wimping out and letting hell define the dictionary.

3. CHOICE OCCURRED AT CONCEPTION.

4. These treasonous jerks from hell are CABAL-CRATS--GLOBALIST CABAL DETERMINED to rush us into the satanic one world government and one world religion ASAP. Trump has interrupted their plans and they are furiously trying to restore the rush down the greased chute literally to hell--slightly relabeled the Morlach's caverns as they diligently propaganda lobotomize the Eloi as they train them to shuffle downward.

5. Call them what they are at every opportunity.

6. Call OCRAZIO CORTEX that or OCCASIONAL CORTEX at every opportunity. Ridicule is one of the few 'kosher' tools we have and massive enough it can neutralize her considerable potency on the world stage.

7. Ditto Maxine Monster-Mouth-Maxipad, Schmucky Shoomer, UnFineSwinestein, Nancy Puhlousey, Schiff-for-brains et al. Also, I try to add at every opportunity that the evidence strongly indicates that they are all up to the tops of their pointed heads in corruption. Schmucky Shoooomer & Puhlousey are reportedly BRIBED & THREATENED BY MS13 GANG and possibly Jihadi's to boot.

7.1 Certainly they are saturated with corruption at the public trough as they aid & abet baby rape, baby sacrifice, BABY & OTHER ORGAN HARVESTING with huge monetary exchanges, baby, toddler & other child sex trafficking and human slavery--all more enriching than even illegal drugs. CALL A SPADE A SPADE AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY. TWEET & ENCOURAGE THE PRESIDENT TO DO THE SAME.

8. Certainly they are all working tirelessly to aid & abet the globalist cabal in the UTTER DESTRUCTION OF THE USA as it is the last big road block to the overt establishment of the tyrannical world government & religion. So, I call them CABAL-CRATS at every opportunity.

9. THIS *IS* WAR. NO HYPERBOLE. THIS IS WAR. IT HAS BEEN FOR DECADES. It is just now turning hotter & hotter and the stakes have never been higher. Wimping out is not an option any longer. We will either win, with trump in the public discourse or we will be fighting bloody exchanges more and more in the streets & house to house.

10. As noted earlier--antifa has taken over the streets of Europe. Conservatives dare not show themselves in groups or overtly as individuals without massive police vehicles and armed police surrounding the conservatives. The political leaders are complicit with antifa against the conservatives.

11. Antifa is trying earnestly to make the same thing the status quo here. Portland is just a preliminary example.

12. The media are treasonously complicit and need called out on it as UTTERLY LYING ENEMY COMBATANT TRAITORS at every opportunity on all social media and every other opportunity.

13. Local politicos & academics also need to be confronted in town hall meetings, School Board meetings etc. etc. etc. at every opportunity & turn. CALL A SPADE A SPADE. If kicked out, return at earliest opportunity. Sue their socks off. Wage fulls scale war in the arena of ideas and public discussion as energetically and forcefully as the CABAL-CRATS have increasingly done for decades.

13.1 Call a spade a spade. Note that they are traitors utterly seeking to destroy the Republic and their own nest. Give them no quarter. Highlight their utter hypocrisy. Highlight their stupidity. Highlight their being saturated in globalist Kool-Aid.

14. http://www.globalistagenda.org/quotes.htm

is a great resource. It is worth printing individual quotes off to pass around on one's errands. WAKE THE POPULACE UP. Time for quiet comfortable cowering in front of a large screen is past.

15. Think for a few minutes--just realize how utterly full of lies, idiocy, stupidity, ignorance of history, empty, shallow, Marxist, . . . OCRAZIO CORTEX IS. Yet she has captured BY DESIGN a huge following of liberal hidiots (hideous idiots) who are similarly utterly ignorant about history, facts & reality.

15.1 If you think her ignorant stupidity is going to minimize and wash away her impact, THINK AGAIN. The CABAL-CRATS she is a part of have designed the narrative so that she will increasingly be fawned over & agreed with by larger & larger chunks of the similarly lobotomized--up to even 50% or so of our populace.

16. REMEMBER A GREATLY SMALLER PERCENT OF THE POPULATION INSURED HITLER'S CONQUESTS AS WELL AS THE COMMUNISTS' CONQUESTS IN RUSSIA. DO NOT be deluded into wimping out or passivity or laziness by the magnitude of her stupidity, lying & ignorance. The CABAL-CRATS & their massive army of media shills & stooges are well able to CONTINUE TO turn her into a very powerful force against our Republic, Christianity and the Constitution.

17. I could likely go on at some length but this is a start. PLEASE WAKE-UP AND RED PILL YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK. The survival of the Republic, of your children and grand children depend on you stepping up to the plate every way you can.

18. This is not a time to tell yourself that someone else will carry your share of the burden. This IS a time to stand up & be counted while we still can--AT LEAST on social media and in our personal relationships, on our errands etc.

19. If you are insufficiently informed of the facts to counter such stupidity--read up. Watch PRAYING MEDIC, TRACY BEANZ, FOUL MOUTHED BRANDEN DILLEY, X22 REPORT, SGTREPORT, etc.

20. AND AS THE BIBLE SAYS, HAVING DONE ALL, TO STAND. AVOID BEING INTIMIDATED. TRUTH & RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE WORTH FIGHTING FOR

21. BTW, I'm fairly immune to wails about laboratory/Supreme Court level PROOF of such assertions. Folks demanding that are akin the the Jews who still expected water to come out of the shower heads. WAKE-UP. Smell the blood & burning bodies. The evidence is abundant for anyone doing due diligence in their own research.

--KWARX/Quix.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 12:27:25 pm by Quix »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #241 on: January 25, 2019, 02:42:22 pm »
Yeah, but that's why you need a Pinochet... Good people are not violent... while liberals have no qualms about killing you to achieve their goals...

Solzhenitsyn has a regretful quote...

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #242 on: January 25, 2019, 02:54:46 pm »
Try the term  "2018 the year of the witch" in your favorite search engine and see what comes up.

Offline Quix

« Reply #243 on: January 25, 2019, 04:00:27 pm »

Yeah, but that's why you need a Pinochet... Good people are not violent... while liberals have no qualms about killing you to achieve their goals...

Solzhenitsyn has a regretful quote...

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

I STRONGLY AGREE on those points. THANKS.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 04:01:22 pm by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #244 on: January 25, 2019, 04:05:55 pm »
Try the term  "2018 the year of the witch" in your favorite search engine and see what comes up.

Welllll, I used dogpile.com that uses several search engines at once . . . and looked at the first 3 pages of links . . .

And have no idea what you're thinking of. Mostly a hodge-podge liberally populated by occult stuff but nothing as standing out related to this thread.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #245 on: January 25, 2019, 04:47:14 pm »
Welllll, I used dogpile.com that uses several search engines at once . . . and looked at the first 3 pages of links . . .

And have no idea what you're thinking of. Mostly a hodge-podge liberally populated by occult stuff but nothing as standing out related to this thread.

The evidence is abundant for anyone doing due diligence in their own research.

I am trying to practice doing due diligence in my own research. I am pointing out the uptick in the blatant indoctrination of Satanic rituals to the public at large. Desensitizing them. I found the video, and article, informative.  Q-ANON Cleaning out the "SWAMP" & Related Stuff VOL 3. Call this "Related Stuff".

IMO, the more desensitized people become, the more blind, deaf, and dumb.

2018 Was The Year American Women Embraced Their Inner Witch

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-witchcraft-women-2018_us_5c1d227ce4b0407e907a9c7f

Those interested in religion and spirituality have noticed that 2018 was a landmark year for the visibility of ancient natural religions, and those who are drawn to their principles and practices. Call it the Season of the Witch.

Sorry...

Offline Quix

« Reply #246 on: January 25, 2019, 08:14:57 pm »
I am trying to practice doing due diligence in my own research. I am pointing out the uptick in the blatant indoctrination of Satanic rituals to the public at large. Desensitizing them. I found the video, and article, informative.  Q-ANON Cleaning out the "SWAMP" & Related Stuff VOL 3. Call this "Related Stuff".

IMO, the more desensitized people become, the more blind, deaf, and dumb.

2018 Was The Year American Women Embraced Their Inner Witch

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-witchcraft-women-2018_us_5c1d227ce4b0407e907a9c7f

Sorry...

Ahhhh. THANKS. I *TOTALLY* AGREE WITH YOUR EXCELLENT POINTS. Appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:18:01 pm by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #247 on: January 26, 2019, 12:36:24 am »
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 12:37:02 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #248 on: January 26, 2019, 12:46:06 am »

GREG HUNTER--WEEKLY NEWS WRAP-UP 25 JAN 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2oOnnLwa94

THE NEW INFANTICIDE NY LAW.

Offline Quix

« Reply #249 on: January 26, 2019, 12:48:05 am »

ROGER STONE: ROUNDUP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzfdL9oDTg4

25 JAN 2019