Author Topic: Departing Broward election official Brenda Snipes stands to receive $130G in pensions: reports  (Read 1334 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Departing Broward election official Brenda Snipes stands to receive $130G in pensions: reports
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Brenda Snipes, the elections supervisor for Broward County, Fla., who resigned after coming under scrutiny for the way her office handled vote counting during the Nov. 6 election, will receive nearly $130,000 in annual pensions once she leaves office in January, according to reports.

Snipes, 75, already receives a pension of more than $58,000 from her time as an educator and is poised to collect another $71,000 for 15 years as an elected official, the Sun-Sentinel reported.

"Although I have enjoyed this work tremendously over these many election cycles, both large and small, I am ready to pass the torch," Snipes wrote in her resignation letter to Republican Gov. Rick Scott. "Therefore, I request that you accept my letter of resignation effective January 4, 2019."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-election-official-in-center-of-recount-debacle-to-receive-130000-pension
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

I really should have gone in for government work when I was younger.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I really should have gone in for government work when I was younger.

Me too.  But I was disqualified for being white and educated.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.