Author Topic: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is Hiring, Looking for 'Passionate, Creative Thinkers'  (Read 532 times)

Offline Elderberry

• Cat Mod
Newsweek By Katherine Hignett On 11/26/18

New York Congresswoman-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is looking for some 13 staffers to fill her office.

Her team is seeking passionate, talented and creative thinkers to fight for "social, economic and racial justice for the country" as they serve New York's 14th congressional district, according to an ad posted over the weekend.

Ocasio-Cortez is looking to fill positions including a deputy chief of staff, a legislative director, a district press secretary, a digital content manager, a scheduler, a staff assistant, a district director, a caseworker, a community organizer, a financial administrator and an intern.

As well as the roles listed in a digital job description file, applicants are encouraged to get in touch if they can offer some other skill. “If you are the right person for the team, we will find a role for you,” the description reads.

More: https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-hiring-looking-passionate-creative-thinkers-1230735
He who makes an attempt to enslave me, thereby puts himself into a state of war with me.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is Hiring, Looking for 'Passionate, Creative Thinkers'
By Katherine Hignett On 11/26/18 at 7:38 AM

New York Congresswoman-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is looking for some 13 staffers to fill her office.

Her team is seeking passionate, talented and creative thinkers to fight for "social, economic and racial justice for the country" as they serve New York's 14th congressional district, according to an ad posted over the weekend.

Ocasio-Cortez is looking to fill positions including a deputy chief of staff, a legislative director, a district press secretary, a digital content manager, a scheduler, a staff assistant, a district director, a caseworker, a community organizer, a financial administrator and an intern.

As well as the roles listed in a digital job description file, applicants are encouraged to get in touch if they can offer some other skill. “If you are the right person for the team, we will find a role for you,” the description reads.

more
https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-hiring-looking-passionate-creative-thinkers-1230735
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide
STFU Rudy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
We want creative thinkers—as long as they raise the same shallow talking points we do!
The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. It may just be that I have two enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, "creative" in the sense you don't actually have an original thought but are willing to parrot those of Alinsky or Marx.
"Because men have lost the objective basis of certainty of knowledge of the thing in which they are working, more and more I fear we are going to find them manipulating science according to their own sociological or political desires rather than standing upon concrete objectivity." Francis A. Schaeffer

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
    • The Conservative Fist
Isn't this bigoted and discriminatory against people who aren't creative and talented? Shouldn't there be some kind of redistribution here?
The Conservative Fist: https://twitter.com/arguedpolitics - follow me and I'll follow you.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
If A O-C met someone who knew how to think, she'd run away screaming- or attack them on twitter.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf