Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez blasts Gorka: 'We’re on the right side of history if you’re my opposition'  (Read 390 times)

Offline TomSea

• TBR Contributor
Ocasio-Cortez blasts Gorka: 'We’re on the right side of history if you’re my opposition'
Avery Anapo

Democratic Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) blasted former Trump aide Sebastian Gorka after he called her "an insult to intelligent ... humans everywhere."

Ocasio-Cortez drew backlash, mainly from some allies of President Trump, after comparing Central American migrants seeking asylum to Jews fleeing Nazi Germany.

"You were forced out of the Trump Admin for saying white supremacists were 'not the problem' days before Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville killed 3 people," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted at Gorka. "Pretty sure we're on the right side of history if you're my opposition."

"This is not about atrocity. It's about how we get there," she added.

Continued at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ocasio-cortez-blasts-gorka-we-e2-80-99re-on-the-right-side-of-history-if-you-e2-80-99re-my-opposition/ar-BBQ8w8w

I hadn't heard about this row.

Gorka's twitter. https://twitter.com/sebgorka

I see Lindsay Graham has addressed Ocasio-Cortez too.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 11:24:29 PM by TomSea »
The USA has defeated great powers in Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan and Communism. What sometimes happens, is the worst enemy is the one within and progressivism is on the march.

I've put on my twitter profile for folks to come to this forum, the more the merrier.

Online Smokin Joe

They are only on the right side fo history if we let them write it. After all, the victors are the judges, the vanquished the accused.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses. Nehemiah 4:14 (KJV)

About the only "Big" Liberals don't revile is "Big Government"

Offline jmyrlefuller

• TBR's resident Grim Reaper
  • J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
The classic bandwagon retort: when anyone objects to the subversion, it's always "get with the times, it's (insert current year), we're on the right side of history, deal with it."

If you're going off a cliff, though, you can't just keep insisting you're going in the right direction and that we're not allowed to stop because "progress!"

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
A O-C has no knowledge of history- how can she be on the right side of it?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf