Author Topic: Trump threatens to 'close the border permanently' amid heightened tensions  (Read 515 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump threatens to 'close the border permanently' amid heightened tensions
By Brett Samuels - 11/26/18 07:21 AM EST

President Trump on Monday urged Mexico to deport Central American migrants who are attempting to reach the U.S., and threatened to permanently shut down the southern border.

"Mexico should move the flag waving Migrants, many of whom are stone cold criminals, back to their countries," Trump wrote on Twitter. "Do it by plane, do it by bus, do it anyway you want, but they are NOT coming into the U.S.A. We will close the Border permanently if need be. Congress, fund the WALL!"

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/418184-trump-threatens-to-permanently-close-border-amid-escalating-tensions
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
That is a President that I can get behind.  I hope he stands firm and when the spending bill hits his desk it is not the time to falter.  If our Congress has no intention on protecting our sovereignty then he has to use his Constitutional authority.  Not signing the bill and doing whatever necessary to protect America from invasion.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

That is a President that I can get behind.  I hope he stands firm and when the spending bill hits his desk it is not the time to falter.  If our Congress has no intention on protecting our sovereignty then he has to use his Constitutional authority.  Not signing the bill and doing whatever necessary to protect America from invasion.

:amen:  With all the tension right now at the border, he would be wise to shut it down and guard it well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Me too!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

In a show of bipartisan leadership, Paul Ryan and Kamala Harris will lead a delegation (congregation) to the border to wash feet.

/s
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

Not only close the border permanently but declare a moratorium on ALL immigration, migration and asylum. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No wonder Mexico is getting serious with the illegals.

Closing the border means a lot of Mexico's cross traffic business disappears.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No wonder Mexico is getting serious with the illegals.

Closing the border means a lot of Mexico's cross traffic business disappears.

Why, yes, it does.  Including the massive illegal traffic that the Mexican economy so depends upon.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why, yes, it does.  Including the massive illegal traffic that the Mexican economy so depends upon.
Smart of Trump to let Mexico to do the dirty work instead of our border officials.  Mexico has little choice but to do this.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Smart of Trump to let Mexico to do the dirty work instead of our border officials.  Mexico has little choice but to do this.

Big smile. 

Offline libertybele

Big smile.

888high58888  It's about time Mexico takes responsibility for their own country!