Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez Inspires Student's Arrest After Telling Activists to Put Their 'Bodies on the Line'  (Read 1230 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Townhall by Timothy Meads 11/24/2018

Last week, we touched upon Congresswoman-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's support for the asinine government overhaul of the American economy known as the"Green New Deal." In what appeared to be spontaneous show of support, Ocasio-Cortez met with a group of environmentalists inside Nancy Pelosi's office and told the mostly young group of people just how proud of she was of them "for putting yourselves, and your bodies, and everything on the line to make sure that we save our planet, our generation, and our future." However, Ocasio-Cortez had actually delivered that same message a day before at a training session for the activists which inspired many of them to get arrested.

Take Emma Chinman-Hatton, a 21-year-old University of New Hampshire student for example. When Chinman-Hatton heard that Ocasio-Cortez encouraged this behavior, she simply had to get arrested to fully show support for the environmental movement.

According to Foster's Daily Democrat, Chinman-Hatton and New Hampshire Youth Movement were heading to Washington, DC and deliberating how far they wanted to take their protest.

"While driving to D.C., Chinman and New Hampshire Youth Movement members decided it would be too risky to make getting arrested part of their mission to demand action on climate change in a protest at the office of Rep. Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic U.S. House minority leader," Fosters reports.

More: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/11/24/untitled-n2536428

Offline LMAO

Anyone want to bet how long it takes for her to encourage her supporters to engage in  either physical violence or property damage?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Full Nelson

The dems might shout lock her up at Cortez.