Author Topic: Ivanka Trump used private email account to discuss official White House business  (Read 12740 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It could not be more obvious that this non-story has been floated about because of President Trump's threats to investigate Hillary.

The Hillary investigation would be scary to a lot of people who are involved and vulnerable.

It's not surprising that this story was promoted.  It's only surprising that so many people here pounced on it and just love it.

Trump threatened to investigate Hillary after he said he wouldn't?  He said he didn't want to hurt Hillary.  Your not making sense.  Donald Trump shut the door on a Hillary investigation the day he took office.

He could have said he was going to but he already neutered any chance.  Especially since not only Ivanka but her husband also used private email which was run through a Trump organization server.  And not only them but as I have read other staff.  You are following a pipe dream.  Just because he sends Lindsey out to bark on FOX news doesn't mean there is any substance to it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump threatened to investigate Hillary after he said he wouldn't?  He said he didn't want to hurt Hillary.  Your not making sense.  Donald Trump shut the door on a Hillary investigation the day he took office.

He could have said he was going to but he already neutered any chance.  Especially since not only Ivanka but her husband also used private email which was run through a Trump organization server.  And not only them but as I have read other staff.  You are following a pipe dream.  Just because he sends Lindsey out to bark on FOX news doesn't mean there is any substance to it.

Indubitably.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Indubitably.

Will the real Donald Trump please stand up!

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/index.html

I might understand how he always referred to himself in the third person.  Because the third person is who Americans voted for.  Not the first and second Trump.

BTW-  First and second Trump are also the ones who ignored third Trump when third Trump said he wouldn't sign spending legislation.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 05:52:51 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

President Trump was only being magnanimous on Election Night, when he answered chants of "Lock her up!"...saying she'd suffered enough already.

But make no mistake @Chosen Daughter

Hillary Clinton that same night screamed in a drunken stupor that "....SOMEBODY BETTER FIX THIS SHIT OR WE"RE ALL GONNA HANG!"

And then this one, paraphrased: "If they come after me, I'll take it all down!"

Those two 'quotes' are the reason Hillary Clinton will walk absolutely free.   

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

President Trump was only being magnanimous on Election Night, when he answered chants of "Lock her up!"...saying she'd suffered enough already.

But make no mistake @Chosen Daughter

Hillary Clinton that same night screamed in a drunken stupor that "....SOMEBODY BETTER FIX THIS SHIT OR WE"RE ALL GONNA HANG!"

And then this one, paraphrased: "If they come after me, I'll take it all down!"

Those two 'quotes' are the reason Hillary Clinton will walk absolutely free.

And she will.  Drunken or not Republicans have no moral authority because they do the same crap.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Trump had a moment of graciousness immediately after taking office.  He has since realized that we cannot afford to be nice to the Bitch that will not die.

Neither Ivanka nor her husband were involved in or knowledgeable about politics and the rules.  In any case, what Ivanka did was insignificant and only magnified in importance by Trump haters.

Someone is on the pipe, but it's not me.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DCPatriot

And she will.  Drunken or not Republicans have no moral authority because they do the same crap.

No they don't do the "same thing".

Hillary is a felon walking free.   What she meant was that she has dirt on everybody that works on the hill ...or has worked on the hill since 1992.

...in all three branches of the government.

She was "THIS CLOSE" to becoming 'Hillary The Great'...until Donald Trump peed in her Wheaties.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

No they don't do the "same thing".

Hillary is a felon walking free.   What she meant was that she has dirt on everybody that works on the hill ...or has worked on the hill since 1992.

...in all three branches of the government.

She was "THIS CLOSE" to becoming 'Hillary The Great'...until Donald Trump peed in her Wheaties.

And she is correct.  Government is waste deep in corruption.  Makes it hard to prosecute anyone.  And it may not be the same but a bipartisan team is opening an investigation into Ivankas emails. 

Some people may not be able to deal with reality but Trump was more into politics than they admit.  He said he wouldn't prosecute.  He said she suffered enough.  This is Trump friend of Clintons.  Family friends of Clintons.  Any hope in prosecuting the Clintons for anything 2 years into President Trumps administration is a pipe dream.

Offline DCPatriot

And she is correct.  Government is waste deep in corruption.  Makes it hard to prosecute anyone.  And it may not be the same but a bipartisan team is opening an investigation into Ivankas emails. 

Some people may not be able to deal with reality but Trump was more into politics than they admit.  He said he wouldn't prosecute.  He said she suffered enough.  This is Trump friend of Clintons.  Family friends of Clintons.  Any hope in prosecuting the Clintons for anything 2 years into President Trumps administration is a pipe dream.

I'm not even speaking of "corruption".

Speaking of embarrassing, humiliating, career-ending information.   Like rolling around on a bed with a member of the opposite sex at the age of 16.

Speaking about all the dirty deeds done by your immediate family...everything hanging over your head.

She's untouchable.

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump had a moment of graciousness immediately after taking office.  He has since realized that we cannot afford to be nice to the Bitch that will not die.

Neither Ivanka nor her husband were involved in or knowledgeable about politics and the rules.  In any case, what Ivanka did was insignificant and only magnified in importance by Trump haters.

Invariably.

Offline corbe

@Emjay

You always bring up my smoking habit when you try to make your point.  I could be wrong but I would suspect 70% of Briefers are on the pipe, bottle or pills, to excite.  It's what most Americans do in their spare time to get through the Trump years.

*Excluding the Church Ladies and you apparently.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

How do you know that the Trump family was into politics?  Surface politics maybe, but not all the ins and outs of the inner workings dos and don'ts.

You sick obsession with Trump hate is really, really boring.

Oceander

How do you know that the Trump family was into politics?  Surface politics maybe, but not all the ins and outs of the inner workings dos and don'ts.

Anyone who builds a career in NYC real estate development knows politics (and corruption) very intimately. 

That being said, I still fail to see what the big deal is, and I certainly think the democrats and the MSM don’t have a leg to stand on in complaining about this, given that they gave Clinton a complete pass.

Offline DB

Trump was obviously deep into New York politics with his real estate businesses and why he bragged about buying politicians to get the outcomes he wanted. Why do you think he donated $300,000+ to Hillary? Charity, politics, business, personal friend or all of the above?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay

You always bring up my smoking habit when you try to make your point.  I could be wrong but I would suspect 70% of Briefers are on the pipe, bottle or pills, to excite.  It's what most Americans do in their spare time to get through the Trump years.

*Excluding the Church Ladies and you apparently.

I assure you @corbe that I would be on 'something' if I could get it.  Despite the stupid Maui Wowie saying, it is almost impossible to get pot in Hawaii.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Trump was obviously deep into New York politics with his real estate businesses and why he bragged about buying politicians to get the outcomes he wanted. Why do you think he donated $300,000+ to Hillary? Charity, politics, business, personal friend or all of the above?

You won't find many pillars of virtue in the real estate business.  And I am sure Trump did his share of wheeling/dealing.

But when he became President, Trump started doing things I like; things that are good for the country.

If the press loved him as much as they loved Bammy, Trump would have achieved sainthood by now.

Offline corbe

Good points all @Emjay but in our lifetime we've known the press was against the GOP since the Nixon/Checkers episode, though they did destroy LBJ in the end.   Only an idiot would have thought, from the beginning, that Trump was NOT gonna throw gasoline on that fire. 
    I'm coming around and starting to appreciate his trolling abilities, particularly with the MSM.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
    Good points all @Emjay but in our lifetime we've known the press was against the GOP since the Nixon/Checkers episode, though they did destroy LBJ in the end.   Only an idiot would have thought, from the beginning, that Trump was NOT gonna throw gasoline on that fire. 
    I'm coming around and starting to appreciate his trolling abilities, particularly with the MSM.

@corbe !!!!  If Linda can change into Lindsey 2.0, maybe we will see a corbe 2.0.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@corbe

He does have a way of just laying these "bombs" out there and walking away to leave Dim heads exploding in the background,doesn't he?

They are not used to this,and it throws them off their "Game".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

@corbe !!!!  If Linda can change into Lindsey 2.0, maybe we will see a corbe 2.0.

Anything is possible. We've seen an Emjay 2.0.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Good grief.... the spin here is amazing at times. About the only thing you said that I believe is that Trump was gullible in the beginning, Try beginning, middle and currently as is the electorate that voted him in office. How in the world we got to a Hillary vs Trump election final is baffling. The two most unqualified candidates, it still amazes me. To see that Trump put this bozo of a daughter on the podium at the convention and then in his administration in any capacity befuddles me (as it should you).

Yet here we are.   
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Good grief.... the spin here is amazing at times. About the only thing you said that I believe is that Trump was gullible in the beginning, Try beginning, middle and currently as is the electorate that voted him in office. How in the world we got to a Hillary vs Trump election final is baffling. The two most unqualified candidates, it still amazes me. To see that Trump put this bozo of a daughter on the podium at the convention and then in his administration in any capacity befuddles me (as it should you).

Yet here we are.

Perhaps Trump sees his daughter in a more favorable light than we do.  He's not the first President to drag relatives into the mix.

For you to insist that Trump has not been a good and effective President befuddles me because it is irrefutable that he has been.

But clinging to hate is a specialty of some people around here.  It is not good for you.

Offline RoosGirl

Perhaps Trump sees his daughter in a more favorable light than we do.  He's not the first President to drag relatives into the mix.

For you to insist that Trump has not been a good and effective President befuddles me because it is irrefutable that he has been.

But clinging to hate is a specialty of some people around here.  It is not good for you.

The stupidity of insisting that someone must "hate" a person or thing if they criticize it, is enormous.  But clinging to stupidity is a specialty of some people around here.  It is not good for you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The stupidity of insisting that someone must "hate" a person or thing if they criticize it, is enormous.  But clinging to stupidity is a specialty of some people around here.  It is not good for you.

Well, thanks for the help @RoosGirl   It just looks like hate to me, but I could be wrong.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Yet here we are.

Its beyond spin.