Author Topic: US shuts down busiest border crossing between Mexico, California  (Read 557 times)

Online corbe

US shuts down busiest border crossing between Mexico, California
« on: November 19, 2018, 08:34:50 pm »
US shuts down busiest border crossing between Mexico, California

by Anna Giaritelli

November 19, 2018 11:19 AM

U.S. border officials on Monday shut down all vehicular traffic flowing north from Mexico into California at the country's busiest border crossing and diverted staff to help bulk up the infrastructure and security there, in anticipation of the arrival of thousands of migrants traveling in caravans from Central America.

The San Ysidro port of entry, which processes 20,000 pedestrians and 70,000 vehicles moving from Tijuana to San Diego each day, closed all passenger and commercial lanes and one of its two pedestrian crossings.

The port's 26 passenger lanes and 22 pedestrian lanes see more traffic than any in the entire Western Hemisphere.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/us-shuts-down-busiest-border-crossing-between-mexico-california
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: US shuts down busiest border crossing between Mexico, California
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 09:46:04 pm »
This is going to get interesting in the sense of the Chinese curse very soon.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 11:30:34 pm »
I think the time is approaching to shut down ALL border crossing points with Mexico.

Yes, I mean it.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 12:54:12 am »
    That's just Insane @Fishrrman who's gonna cook our enchiladas and mow our grass? You need to rethink that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 01:16:12 am »
Sucks to be them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: