Author Topic: Trump tweets 'little Adam Schitt'  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump tweets 'little Adam Schitt'
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2018, 04:23:15 am »
And everyone's talking about the name calling instead of the actual good point of the Tweet.  Nonsense.

You can take that on topic comment and shove it lady. There is no place for that shit here.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2018, 04:24:45 am »
You can take that on topic comment and shove it lady. There is no place for that shit here.

I like to mix it up every once in a while and actually talk about the article that's posted.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2018, 04:27:57 am »
It doesn't strike me in the best way but I think Schiff has told some whoppers about Trump; so there is some give-and-take there. I think Schiff has said some very bad things, perhaps call it lying.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2018, 04:29:33 am »
I like to mix it up every once in a while and actually talk about the article that's posted.

Well your topic adherence policy is going to do nothing but make you a lot of enemies around here. Just a word to the wise.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2018, 04:46:21 am »
Trump doesn’t shy away from blunt assessments of the people screwing up America.  In fact, he’s the most honest president I’ve ever seen in office...and he’s proven every day that the Left and establishment–NeverTrumper republicans just can’t handle the truth.

Yup.

Which would have had more impact?

"There are seasons in every country when noise and impudence pass current for worth and in popular commotions especially, the clamors of interested and factious men are often mistaken for patriotism."

Alexander Hamilton

Or "Little Adam Shitt"

Donald J. Trump

Or perhaps:

"This alleged man?"

Senator Joe McCarthy
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 04:48:15 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2018, 04:55:46 am »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2018, 08:22:02 pm »
Yup.

Which would have had more impact?

"There are seasons in every country when noise and impudence pass current for worth and in popular commotions especially, the clamors of interested and factious men are often mistaken for patriotism."

Alexander Hamilton

Or "Little Adam Shitt"

Donald J. Trump

Or perhaps:

"This alleged man?"

Senator Joe McCarthy

Good points.  There are people who cannot let go of the fact that Trump refuses to put on a fake facade of presidential speak which they are used to.

It just happens that Trump talks to the public the way that a lot of other presidents talked in private.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2018, 09:56:22 pm »
Good points.  There are people who cannot let go of the fact that Trump refuses to put on a fake facade of presidential speak which they are used to.

It just happens that Trump talks to the public the way that a lot of other presidents talked in private.

Well, its not Presidential, but it is entertaining and it does STICK.  Trump is good at that.  I confess to assigning most people in my life nicknames.  I don't EVER say them out loud, but I think them ALL the time. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2018, 12:34:43 am »
Well, its not Presidential, but it is entertaining and it does STICK.  Trump is good at that.  I confess to assigning most people in my life nicknames.  I don't EVER say them out loud, but I think them ALL the time.

It's not presidential in the sense that it isn't what we are accustomed to in Presidents.  Most Presidents carefully parse their words and try to present a lofty demeanor.  Trump don't bother with that Schitt.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2018, 01:04:42 am »
It's not presidential in the sense that it isn't what we are accustomed to in Presidents.  Most Presidents carefully parse their words and try to present a lofty demeanor.  Trump don't bother with that Schitt.

And in the meantime the main point gets lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2018, 01:12:33 am »
And in the meantime the main point gets lost.

That Adam Bomb is a Schitt?  I got that (called the little pervert that for a long time).   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2018, 01:14:44 am »
That Adam Bomb is a Schitt?  I got that (called the little pervert that for a long time).   :shrug:

No...

...talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2018, 01:22:53 am »
Emjay wrote:
"It just happens that Trump talks to the public the way that a lot of other presidents talked in private."

Trumanesque...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2018, 02:08:09 am »
No...

Mueller is an employee of Rosenswine.  He wasn't required to be confirmed by the Senate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2018, 02:14:37 am »
Mueller is an employee of Rosenswine.  He wasn't required to be confirmed by the Senate.

Yeah, so said Trump in his Tweet, but everyone is focused on the name calling, as evidenced by this thread, instead of the important part.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2018, 02:25:37 am »
Yeah, so said Trump in his Tweet, but everyone is focused on the name calling, as evidenced by this thread, instead of the important part.

Ah!  I forgot the name-calling part.  (Ahem, cough cough)

"You are a pooty-head!"

:cool:
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2018, 02:27:43 am »
Ah!  I forgot the name-calling part.  (Ahem, cough cough)

"You are a pooty-head!"

:cool:

Shut it, little Cyber Schitt.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2018, 03:02:54 am »
It doesn't strike me in the best way but I think Schiff has told some whoppers about Trump; so there is some give-and-take there. I think Schiff has said some very bad things, perhaps call it lying.

One thing is certain, though.  Schiff colluded with the Russians.

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/content/2018-08-06-listen-to-adam-schiff-collude-with-russians-to-get-dirt-on-trump/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2018, 03:34:01 am »
I will NOT comply.