Author Topic: Ivanka Trump used private email account to discuss official White House business  (Read 12687 times)

Offline jpsb

If I am not mistaken someone at DOJ is taking a serious look at The Clinton Foundation. Since
leaving her SoS post, donations have fallen to about 10% of what they were then she was SoS. Can
you say "pay to play"?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
You won't find many pillars of virtue in the real estate business.  And I am sure Trump did his share of wheeling/dealing.

Or the Banking business. Or the energy business. Or the defense-aerospace business. Ot the ag business. Orthe auto business. Ort the insurance business. Or the medical business.

Big businesses need to "work" with government. Or fail.

But we havve plenty of eperience with people going from one political (government) office, to another.

Guess who political first timer, Eisenhower, warned about? (He was right; We have been in almost continuous wars, since. Frequently fought, rarely finished
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

If I am not mistaken someone at DOJ is taking a serious look at The Clinton Foundation. Since
leaving her SoS post, donations have fallen to about 10% of what they were then she was SoS. Can
you say "pay to play"?

Exactly.  That 90% drop was stunning and is at least somewhat circumstantial evidence that a quid pro quo existed. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Exactly.  That 90% drop was stunning and is at least somewhat circumstantial evidence that a quid pro quo existed.

Agree.

Online DB

you say "pay to play"?

Comey looked into her Email too...

The Clinton crime syndicate is the top of the corruption ladder in D.C.. I have no faith that the DOJ will do anything about it at this point. That ship has sailed and it was Trump that gave that ship the tow out to sea.

Offline Frank Cannon

Online DB

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Night Hides Not

Shoot, I'm still trying to figure out why they chose Sugarland, TX as one of the stops on the now-defunct "Clintons Talking Tour."  :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Shoot, I'm still trying to figure out why they chose Sugarland, TX as one of the stops on the now-defunct "Clintons Talking Tour."  :rolling:

Maybe Bill found this

“It was the Hellhole of the Brazos because there were no streets, the area was prone to flooding, there were no houses to speak of except the local whorehouse..."
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline GrouchoTex

Maybe Bill found this

“It was the Hellhole of the Brazos because there were no streets, the area was prone to flooding, there were no houses to speak of except the local whorehouse..."

I live in Sugar Land, and, yes, it can flood, but no one knows where the local whorehouse is.
I guess we hadn't looked hard enough.....
 :cool: