Author Topic: Democrat Calls For Gun Confiscation, Suggests Nuking Americans Who Fight Back  (Read 2316 times)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) caused a firestorm on Friday when he suggested using nuclear weapons against American citizens who oppose his far-left gun control agenda, which includes forcing Americans to give up their semi-automatic weapons.

Swalwell made the comment in response to a May news article on his radical plan that was widely recirculated on Twitter on Friday in which he called for a $15 billion government program to confiscate millions of guns from Americans.

So basically @RepSwalwell wants a war. Because that’s what you would get. You’re outta your bleep mind if you think I’ll give up my rights and give the gov all the power. https://t.co/bK1GVyjFej
    — Joe Biggs (@Rambobiggs) November 16, 2018

Swalwell responded to the tweet by writing: "And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities."

And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities.
    — Rep. Eric Swalwell (@RepSwalwell) November 16, 2018

[excerpted]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38451/democrat-calls-gun-confiscation-suggests-nuking-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR2DRcm9BabT3Kt22yyI1BaLNoMB58tzDvqcoDDBxSZksk_RulFfpWRL-l8
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

Democrap from Cali is a radical gun confiscator. How is this news?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Swalwell is a puke.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Democrap from Cali is a radical gun confiscator. How is this news?

Well in fairness, it might just be the first time that a duly elected American politician has theorized the use of thermonuclear weapons against one's own citizens in the exercise of their constitutional rights.

Which, in turn makes it clear that we have not yet begun to plumb the depths of leftist asininity. Let the games begin!!! :pop41:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

The rats finally found an enemy they will happily use nukes on.

The way they're going lately they will not hesitate to go for the whole magilla should they get the senate and/or the WH next time.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 12:26:40 am by skeeter »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The rats finally found an enemy they will happily use nukes on.

888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

So, what if I live in one of them Nuclear Free Zones?

Ha ha, can't nuke me, we have a law!
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

Well in fairness, it might just be the first time that a duly elected American politician has theorized the use of thermonuclear weapons against one's own citizens in the exercise of their constitutional rights.

Which, in turn makes it clear that we have not yet begun to plumb the depths of leftist asininity. Let the games begin!!! :pop41:

So what you are saying is that now that the Rats are in control of the House I should check the expire dates on my stash of Potassium Iodide?

Offline RoosGirl

I don't guess Eric will be going door to door himself for this collection?

Offline goodwithagun

I thought libs where anti nuke? By the way, Swallow is running. Maybe he’ll team up with the fake Hispanic from Texas and they can be Beatoff/Swallow 2020.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline andy58-in-nh

So what you are saying is that now that the Rats are in control of the House I should check the expire dates on my stash of Potassium Iodide?

You still have potassium iodide tabs?

Wow man, that is seriously old school! Do you still have one of these?

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You still have potassium iodide tabs?

Wow man, that is seriously old school! Do you still have one of these?

You should see his Fall Out Shelter. 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Nah! Just keep 'em capped up tight. Keep 'em dry and they'll be good.

Offline austingirl

Democrat calls for gun confiscation suggests nuking Americans who fight back
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2018, 04:30:54 am »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/38451/democrat-calls-gun-confiscation-suggests-nuking-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

From one of my "favorite" leftists. I guess his hopes for a 2020 run are up in a mushroom cloud.

Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) caused a firestorm on Friday when he suggested using nuclear weapons against American citizens who oppose his far-left gun control agenda, which includes forcing Americans to give up their semi-automatic weapons.

Swalwell made the comment in response to a May news article on his radical plan that was widely recirculated on Twitter on Friday in which he called for a $15 billion government program to confiscate millions of guns from Americans.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 04:31:25 am by austingirl »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He got scorched on Twitter for that comment.
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

OOP Mods please remove posted already.

Offline austingirl

He got scorched on Twitter for that comment.

Guess he won't be running in 2020 after all?

Offline libertybele

So ....is he planning on going door to door for this confiscation?  Just wondering how exactly nuking individuals one by one is going to work out.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I thought libs where anti nuke? By the way, Swallow is running. Maybe he’ll team up with the fake Hispanic from Texas and they can be Beatoff/Swallow 2020.

@goodwithagun

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!

I am soooo freaking jealous!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

So ....is he planning on going door to door for this confiscation?  Just wondering how exactly nuking individuals one by one is going to work out.   :shrug:
I was wondering about that. Do they make little individual-size nukes? Or would he take out a few thousand other people with every nuke dropped on a recalcitrant gun owner? What's a little collateral damage, anyway? Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet, or something like that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ConstitutionRose

Oh, I hope he runs.  If a simple tweet can move him to make a comment that dumb, think how much fun he could be on the campaign trail.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline GrouchoTex

Damn, time to "duck and cover" all over again.

Offline austingirl

Most excellent.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The dumbing down of American politics, continues.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

I wrote to my representative and both senators about his cretin. He should be censured if not expelled for talking about killing Americans who exercise their God-given rights.