Author Topic: NASA’s Mars InSight Lander to Arrive on Nov 26th  (Read 816 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
NASA’s Mars InSight Lander to Arrive on Nov 26th
« on: November 16, 2018, 03:33:32 am »
Asgardia Newsroom 11/15/2018

The lander is slated to land on the Red Planet around 3 p.m. EST on Nov. 26th, and the public is invited to watch.

This will be the first Mars landing since 2012’s Curiosity rover, and the event will be broadcast live on NASA Television, the agency’s website, and social media platforms.

As per the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, InSight will be the first mission to examine what lies deep beneath the Martian surface, inspecting the planet’s interior by measuring its heat output and listening for marsquakes, which are seismic events similar to earthquakes on Earth.

More: https://asgardiaspacenews.com/nasas-mars-insight-lander/

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Re: NASA’s Mars InSight Lander to Arrive on Nov 26th
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 03:38:01 am »
Asgardia Newsroom 11/15/2018

The lander is slated to land on the Red Planet around 3 p.m. EST on Nov. 26th, and the public is invited to watch.

This will be the first Mars landing since 2012’s Curiosity rover, and the event will be broadcast live on NASA Television, the agency’s website, and social media platforms.

As per the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, InSight will be the first mission to examine what lies deep beneath the Martian surface, inspecting the planet’s interior by measuring its heat output and listening for marsquakes, which are seismic events similar to earthquakes on Earth.

More: https://asgardiaspacenews.com/nasas-mars-insight-lander/

Can we hurry up and send some probes to the ocean moons in our solar system? They think Europa might have three times more liquid water than Earth. It's possibly just one giant ocean underneath the surface. I'd bet money that there's something alive in there.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates