Author Topic: LGBT asylum seekers are first to reach the U.S. border from the caravan. Now they wait.  (Read 419 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
LGBT asylum seekers are first to reach the U.S. border from the caravan. Now they wait.

November 13 
TIJUANA, Mexico — The front line of what President Trump calls a migrant “invasion” has arrived at the U.S. border — dozens of lesbian, gay and transgender asylum seekers from Central America.

The group has taken up shelter in a rented home in Tijuana, where they played Ariana Grande’s music Monday night as they sorted through donated clothes, drank strawberry-banana juice and discussed how the asylum process might play out.

“I cannot believe we actually made it here to the border,” said Andy Albaringa, 23, a trans woman from El Salvador. “The trip was so tiring.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/the-first-caravan-migrants-arrive-at-the-us-border-and-begin-the-waiting-game/2018/11/13/ceef3844-e6b7-11e8-8449-1ff263609a31_story.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.