Author Topic: SJW’s Attack Stan Lee After His Passing, Label Him Horrible Things  (Read 725 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Posted at 11:00 am on November 13, 2018 by Brandon Morse

Just to prove that social justice warriors are one of the most horrid denizens of the first world, they decided to up the ante just again after the passing of a great man.

Marvel head and legendary comic book writer Stan Lee passed away on Monday at the age of 95. Billions of people from all stripes enjoyed his work, and what’s more, he was just an all around good person. He let people know that there was something super about them too, no matter who or what they were.

In fact, it’s partly the message he was getting across when he created the X-Men.

However, SJWs don’t care that Stan Lee brought joy, self-confidence, and role models to the people for decades. What they care about is that he didn’t live up to their impossible standards, and thus, was a horrible human being.

One woman going by the Twitter handle @xfrce, tweeted that Lee was “racist, homophobic, and was accused of sexual harassment multiple times,” and added that he deserved to die.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/11/13/sjws-attack-stan-lee-passing-label-horrible-things/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: SJW’s Attack Stan Lee After His Passing, Label Him Horrible Things
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 04:31:35 pm »
I don't see what these freaks are whining about. They have had that child molester Batman and his "boy ward" Robin as heroes to look up to for decades. Batman just flat freaked me out even back when I was so young I had never even heard of sex,never mind deviant sex. I bought ONE batman comic,and threw it away before reading it all.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
Re: SJW’s Attack Stan Lee After His Passing, Label Him Horrible Things
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 07:19:06 pm »
For my father's day gift, my daughter bought me a VIP package to meet with Stan Lee at the Denver ComicCon.  I got a picture and a signed poster.  Very happy that day, very sad yesterday.