Author Topic: MOTUS (Michelle Obama) Returns to her Roots (and Butts)  (Read 2209 times)

Online mountaineer

MOTUS (Michelle Obama) Returns to her Roots (and Butts)
« on: November 13, 2018, 02:35:19 pm »
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
MOTUS Returns To Her Roots (and Butts)

Honestly, I didn’t want to know anything more about Michelle and Barack’s personal life. Butt there it is anyway, because you don’t get a $65 million book deal without a lot of promotion. And I sure didn’t want to post yet another photoshop of the world’s most fashion forward former FLOTUS butt again, there it is:

So thanks to Becoming Michelle, Elle and Robin Roberts we see and hear it all: from lust at first sight to marriage counseling:
    Commenting on what she learned during marriage counseling years ago she said “what I learned about myself was that my happiness was up to me.”
Isn’t that always the way when you’re married to a narcissist?

I won’t speculate on whether learning that her happiness was up to herself had anything to do with what she tells us next:

So, as her “sweet, attentive husband” worked at the state legislature, she was left 'largely on my own to manipulate my reproductive system into peak efficiency.'
OMG!
    Michelle also revealed that she and former President Barack Obama 'had to do IVF' to conceive their daughters Sasha and Malia, now 17 and 20, explaining that, because of her age at the time, she was worried about being able to get pregnant naturally.
TMI! ...

... Butt here’s what Michelle gracefully said about Melania:
    “You know, one of the things you learn as a former, it's, like, I don't judge, what a current is doin', you know?”
Excellent advice, if not locution. Maybe she could pass that thought on to her husband and his friends.   
Read the rest at Michelle's Mirror
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: MOTUS (Michelle Obama) Returns to her Roots (and Butts)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 03:35:12 pm »
I saw an article where Michael gave an interview and sounded more stupid than Occasional Cortex, repeated saying "you know," "like," and "dude." She looks ridiculous in the photo. The ankle socks, the corset, the hair.  888mouth
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 04:00:23 pm »
Worried about being able to get pregnant at 37? Or worried about getting pregnant at 37 while married to a homo?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 04:35:12 pm »
I saw an article where Michael gave an interview and sounded more stupid than Occasional Cortex, repeated saying "you know," "like," and "dude." She looks ridiculous in the photo. The ankle socks, the corset, the hair.  888mouth

@austingirl

Lighten up! It's not easy to be a 6 foot tall man trying to pass yourself off as a gurl!

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 05:21:26 pm »
@austingirl

Lighten up! It's not easy to be a 6 foot tall man trying to pass yourself off as a gurl!
@sneakypete

You're so right!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 07:31:23 pm »
Worried about being able to get pregnant at 37? Or worried about getting pregnant at 37 while married to a homo?
Did she have to run down to Boystown's nightclubs to find her "husband" and get a sperm sample, or did she just go with an anonymous donor?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2018, 07:36:32 pm »
Did she have to run down to Boystown's nightclubs to find her "husband" and get a sperm sample, or did she just go with an anonymous donor?

@mountaineer

My best guess is a swizzle stick in a cup for stirring,and a surrogate mother.

Seriously.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2018, 01:48:13 am »
Sperm donor and surrogate for sure. Never saw a pic of Michael pregnant.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2018, 03:11:54 am »
I read a story on somewhat of a conspiracy site to the effect that another couple actually conceived and birthed the Obama girls.  Anything for the cause!  :whistle:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2018, 03:39:01 am »
PS  Michelle looks like he's wearing a duckbill check valve.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2018, 02:45:27 pm »
PS  Michelle looks like he's wearing a duckbill check valve.
:silly:
She could use it for her ducklips selfie taken with a cancer patient.

source

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2018, 02:05:49 pm »
https://grabien.com/file.php?id=503911
Michelle Obama sat down with, like, The Today Show, and, you know, talked about, you know, her book, "Becoming."

Her interview, you know, covered her transition into private life, you know?

And throughout her, like, interview, the former First Lady, you know, couldn't stop saying "you know" and "like" and other, like, millennial prattle.

“We have to teach our kids better, you know, um, so, like, my advice is like, you know what's right,” she told former President George W. Bush’s daughter, Jenna Bush Hager, who, in Obama’s defense, also, like, said “you know” and “like” virtually nonstop.

Talking about, you know, being involved in her daughters’ lives, Obama said, “ “Just texting, LOL — guess who is in town!”

Overall, Obama said, like, “you know” an astonishing 55 times. She also, you know, said “like,” “I mean,” “sort of,” “I think,” and “yeah,” another 16 times.   

“You know you’re writing your book, you know, Barack is, you know ...” she said in another, you know, typical example of this speaking style.

You should, like, check out the montage above to, you know, see for yourself. source

Silver Pines

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2018, 03:42:27 pm »
I call BS on “lust at first sight” for a scrawny little dude with a peanut head. 

Offline austingirl

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2018, 12:33:15 am »
https://grabien.com/file.php?id=503911
Michelle Obama sat down with, like, The Today Show, and, you know, talked about, you know, her book, "Becoming."

Her interview, you know, covered her transition into private life, you know?

And throughout her, like, interview, the former First Lady, you know, couldn't stop saying "you know" and "like" and other, like, millennial prattle.

“We have to teach our kids better, you know, um, so, like, my advice is like, you know what's right,” she told former President George W. Bush’s daughter, Jenna Bush Hager, who, in Obama’s defense, also, like, said “you know” and “like” virtually nonstop.

Talking about, you know, being involved in her daughters’ lives, Obama said, “ “Just texting, LOL — guess who is in town!”

Overall, Obama said, like, “you know” an astonishing 55 times. She also, you know, said “like,” “I mean,” “sort of,” “I think,” and “yeah,” another 16 times.   

“You know you’re writing your book, you know, Barack is, you know ...” she said in another, you know, typical example of this speaking style.

You should, like, check out the montage above to, you know, see for yourself. source

Mooch is now a Valley Girl. Ridiculous.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2018, 12:40:19 am »
Mooch is now a Valley Girl. Ridiculous.
Her "like, y'know" speaking style goes just great with Barry's "uh, uh, uh, wait a minute, uh." Both as dense as rocks.